• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

OK I manage to source some stock from a European distributor as well, that stock arrived today!

All 8G Nitro OC cards are now cleared and shipping today/tomorrow. We won't get them all shipped today as there is literally over 500 orders and warehouse simply cannot do that volume in the time left today, so rest shall go tomorrow.

We also have around 400 units left in stock for those who wish to order today, but pricing has now increased slightly. We still expect the 400 units we have left over to sell extremely fast.

Associate
MSI RX 480 Gaming just landed as well, over 100 units, those shall be booked onto stock tomorrow. :)

Whats the turn round on RMA's like?

I sent back an 8gb nitro OC+ today.. although DPD haven't picked it up yet so it won't be back in OCUK's hands til Thursday. Am i likely to get a replacement this week or next?

If i can't get a Nitro will i be able to swap over to one of the other cards?

Associate
***WARNING***
Be careful. my 2 nitro oc+ arrived today. both didnt work and crash after 30sec-1min of playing or timespy. on both cards the screws for the heatpipe were NOT ENOUGH FASTENED !!!!!
Iam really angry grrrr but on the other hand iam happy they work now ....

maybe thats soming you would like to communicate to sapphire @Gibbo !!!!

second overheating again.. had to look closer grrr :(

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Whats the turn round on RMA's like?

I sent back an 8gb nitro OC+ today.. although DPD haven't picked it up yet so it won't be back in OCUK's hands til Thursday. Am i likely to get a replacement this week or next?

If i can't get a Nitro will i be able to swap over to one of the other cards?

Extremely unlikely, when stock arrives here it needs to be processed by booking and then goes to the RMA department, this is normally takes a few hours but can sometimes take a day.

It will then be tested by RMA guys and then action shall be taken out.

If you need RMA support best to post in CS forum and ask for Bailey, he will do what he can to speed up the process. :)

Associate
Extremely unlikely, when stock arrives here it needs to be processed by booking and then goes to the RMA department, this is normally takes a few hours but can sometimes take a day.

It will then be tested by RMA guys and then action shall be taken out.

If you need RMA support best to post in CS forum and ask for Bailey, he will do what he can to speed up the process. :)

Will do thanks.

Do you think the Nitro OC+ will remain in stock now or atleast arrive more frequently?

Associate
Order shipped, wasn't expecting this till monday, will be able to put it together with the rest of my build now, glad I preordered and dodge that price increase coupled with free delivery haha

Edit: or not, someone remind me to never order from different places to save money !!!

Last edited:
Associate
Just received a message from DPD saying they attempted to deliver but no one was home. Their way of saying "sorry, we were supposed to deliver it today, but couldnt quite manage it", because Ive been sitting here all day waiting for it. Why am I more impatient now that its practically on my doorstep? :D

Associate
Delivery driver called me, he was making a stop nearby and wanted to let me know if I wanted to come meet him to pick it up. I cant remember the last time I ran that fast, he must have thought I was a right eejit. But I finally have it! Woo yeah

Back
Top Bottom