• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Associate
What temps do you get with that predator 360 on the CPU + GPU?
Max on the cpu 4.5Ghz 1.32v 65 degrees,but that's not often.Gpu +200 Core,+500 Mem 55 degrees long session bf1 full load.That's while running quiet.Low fan profile.It's a good cooler.Happy with it,it's doing it's job well so far.Idle temps now cpu 17 degrees and gpu 19 degrees.

Last edited:
Associate
Decided to take a decision I hope I don't come to regret going to get a second Titan Pascal to add to my build. Hopefully 360MM is enough rad for 2 GPU.

Doing a Dual loop system.

PS well I will be getting one soon as Nvidia have them back in stock.

Last edited:
Associate
I would say while a 360 may manage it, its really not a lot for something in the region of 600w+ under full load.

i'd only ever go dual loop for asthetics. It is pointless otherwise. Especially if you will be taking away rad space from your GPU's.

I wasn't originally going dual loop but due to changes in my Parvum case design it sort of became necessary. But yeah i'm going have 360MM for CPU and 360MM for GPU.

There is an aesthetic to it.

Assume a HX1000i will be a fine power supply for 5930K and Titan Pascal SLI.

Associate
Thinking about dropping a Titan X Pascal into my 4770K @ 4.3 GHz rig. Would you recommend upgrading the rest of the pc to avoid bottlenecking or is the 4770K OC'd still strong enough?

Man of Honour
OP
Thinking about dropping a Titan X Pascal into my 4770K @ 4.3 GHz rig. Would you recommend upgrading the rest of the pc to avoid bottlenecking or is the 4770K OC'd still strong enough?

4.3ghz is fine.

Providing you get getting enough fps to keep up with the monitor you can turn up the settings to use the extra power.

Associate

Lolz at bottleneck, have 4770k also and currently running 2nd in single gpu score heaven. No bottleneck at all my friend :)

Associate
Just bought me one of these baby's, as a single card option also got the EK full cover block and back plate. was going to go sli 1080 but really want a single card option and the titan X seems the way to go.

so chrimbo comes early next week:D

Soldato
Just bought me one of these baby's, as a single card option also got the EK full cover block and back plate. was going to go sli 1080 but really want a single card option and the titan X seems the way to go.

so chrimbo comes early next week:D

Congrats Matt - you'll love it.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom