*** The 2016 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
1st DEXA scan was 19th October and I was 20.4% body fat. 2nd DEXA 9th December and I was 16.7! Only 15% of people they have ever scanned have less BF than me which is mental seeing how I started at 392lbs. I lost 3.5k of fat and put on 1k of muscle which isn't bad seeing how I was having 135-160g of protein a day and 78-93g of fat and 20g of carbs a day... Really happy with the results! Especially seeing how I had bloods done recently and my testosterone is on par with a 12 year old girls -.-

I have a SKULPT too and measured both times before the DEXA and my SKULPT is 5.5% out for me which is good to know.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
^^ yup, Friday evenings are empty. Quite a huge gym and I often have the whole free weight area to myself. Best time in there.

Most are on their own or twos at mine. I just stick in my noise cancelling earphones and enter my own little world :)

Has gotten quieter towards the end of the year. New Year rush soon. January always amuses me :D

When do they fade away?

Associate
ahh man im dreading the whole new year starters, while im all for supporting those who want to truly make changes in their lives, the amount of people that do it for the social hype just annoy me....

Sigh...

Man of Honour
If we're doing it in the style of bakes0310 then until the bar lands on your face.

Edit: Ignore me, it is indeed in a minute. I'll get back to the office chocolates now...

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't see anything other than the barbell and ceiling though when pressing, perhaps I can find an interval timer app which beeps at 1 minute intervals.

Edit: Found an app suitable, I'll try this tomorrow

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Physio booked for next week. I honestly didn't realise how much the lats are used. Trying to work out what I will actually be able to do in the gym until this is healed. Chest? Squats? On the final stretch to wedding/beach bod and could well lose a lot of this by April :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom