Titanfall 2

Associate
Anyone else getting lag spikes? They just started for me yesterday. I have a solid 40-50 ping and then it will suddenly jump to 300-600+ for a brief moment. Makes the game unplayable. I've tried changing server too.

Has nothing to do with my FPS either, as that's solid at 60 the entire time

Soldato
Still don't know if I should get this game or not... I remember getting the first one and it just seemed so dead, how is this one?

Soldato
Busy and the best game I've played in ages.

Cool and one more question... Is it harsh on the keys? Like I loved BF1 as I liked that I didn't have to mash lots of controls and some games (granted not FPS) recently seemed to be smashing buttons as fast as you can.

Associate
Grabed it off cdkeys earlier and was hooked within the first 30seconds of launching the game :D I think me and my Titan BT are going to have a good few hours of fun together, looking forward to cracking on with the campaign.
I'm too old :o for all this wall running and double jumping shenanigans but damn son, TF2 just nails it, it's just so fluid and effortless.

Caporegime
This game frustrates and amazes in equal measure. Played a few rounds on Sunday night and I was like a god. Enemy Titans falling apart in front of my eyes and enemy pilots were going down like the pound after Brexit. Then I played a few rounds last night and I was awful. One round I didn't even get my Titan. Very annoying.

Soldato
This game frustrates and amazes in equal measure. Played a few rounds on Sunday night and I was like a god. Enemy Titans falling apart in front of my eyes and enemy pilots were going down like the pound after Brexit. Then I played a few rounds last night and I was awful. One round I didn't even get my Titan. Very annoying.

Don't worry. I have those nights too. I've been in the top three in most of the rounds I have played of late. Most titan kills I got in one match was 6. SIX!! And then other rounds I have been bottom with not even a single titan kill in sight. But I still love the game regardless!! :D

Back
Top Bottom