Titanfall 2

Associate
Playing through the campaign, slowly as I don't want it to end :)
The time-shift mission, oh my :eek: Bravo Respawn, you made one hell of a single player campaign.

the long wall you have to, wall run along whilst time shifting, took me way too long to figure out, but it's so good you can't rage quit
If the multiplayer is anywhere near as good as the single, well we might just have game of the year for me, and a lot of others it seems.

Associate
Anyone else having issues with this game , ie the game not keeping or saving video setting I cant seem to get it off " windowed mode " .

And whats happened to running along a wall ?...I just bounce right off .
No problems here, runs perfect and feet stick to walls like glue, fluid and effortless.
Just completed the campaign and wow, I don't see how they can ever top that, although there was a little hint after the credits :D
Best fps campaign I have played in years, and will admit the occasional tear in eye moment. You get very attached to your titan ;)

9/10 won't forget it for along time.

Caporegime
Anyone else having issues with this game , ie the game not keeping or saving video setting I cant seem to get it off " windowed mode " .

And whats happened to running along a wall ?...I just bounce right off .

The game always loads in windows mode, even if I change it to full screen and play.

Associate
I only just got this but can say the multiplayer is amazing, have not touched the single yet.
Feel free to add me, I want to play with others to be honest. no one on my friends list is playing TF2.

Origin: xTomTaylor

Soldato
So following good feedback in here I've purchased TF2 today.

However I simply cannot get it out of windowed mode.

I've tried -

Alt-Enter - Makes no difference
Selecting "Full screen" in game - Makes no difference
Altering to the desktop shortcut to start maximised - Makes no difference
Disabled "Origin in Game" - Makes no difference

Any ideas?!?

Soldato
The only potential overlay I had running was Shadowplay. I could get it into fullscreen mode by reducing the resolution, enabling fullscreen and then reverting the resolution back to 2560*1080 but the image was stretched horrendously.

I've uninstalled the drivers, used DDU, and reinstalled and thanks to Thumpstsas suggestion it seems ok now.

Edit - Can I get rid of the "Press Win + G" Xbox crap?

Last edited:
Soldato
The only potential overlay I had running was Shadowplay. I could get it into fullscreen mode by reducing the resolution, enabling fullscreen and then reverting the resolution back to 2560*1080 but the image was stretched horrendously.

I've uninstalled the drivers, used DDU, and reinstalled and thanks to Thumpstsas suggestion it seems ok now.

Edit - Can I get rid of the "Press Win + G" Xbox crap?

Go to the Xbox app and turn all the game DVR rubbish off.

Started playing the single player campaign and was suprised by how quickly it sucks you in. Loved the first one but always felt it needed a proper single player campaign.

Soldato
So, given all the rumours about the PC multiplayer being dead, is it worth investing time and money in this now?

I actually have the game but have only played single player for odd reasons. I played TF1 MP with a couple of friends as we always do co-op stuff together and progress together (hundreds of hours on BL2! :) ). They don't have TF2 but were planning to at some point so I held off trying the multiplayer so I didn't "get ahead". Now I'm wondering if it's even worth recommending they get it or if the servers are emptying and it's hard to find games and/or it'll have limited lifespan?

Back
Top Bottom