dating online scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Or just not a total **** on the internet. I suggest you ask your sister to supervise your next trip on POF.

what do you mean? are you suggesting women like good guys? you know one of those polite, clean guys who play by the book but are shy and can't summon enough courage to approach a women. good luck getting women's interest that way. they are far likely to find rough, devious, rebellious men more appealing over the soft romantic mimicking guys who learn chat up line from their favorite movies probably starring own wilson and who compliments their looks all the time. that's got no substance.

Caporegime
what do you mean? are you suggesting women like good guys? you know one of those polite, clean guys who play by the book but are shy and can't summon enough courage to approach a women. good luck getting women's interest that way. they are far likely to find rough, devious, rebellious men more appealing over the soft romantic mimicking guys who learn chat up line from their favorite movies probably starring own wilson and who compliments their looks all the time. that's got no substance.

Oh dear. Somebody has been reading too much Alpha/Beta rubbish

I met my girlfriend on Match over 6 years ago. It was my first date organised via that site (I'd previously dated the 'old fashioned' way) and we have been living together for 4 years.

Associate

This speaks volumes about what's wrong here. Oh my. If this is what you think women want then... I don't have the words.

Caporegime
Did you send them a nude photo then? I can't wait for the "I'm being blackmailed on Facebook over a nude photo I sent" follow up.

Man of Honour
This speaks volumes about what's wrong here. Oh my. If this is what you think women want then... I don't have the words.

TBH the truth lies somewhere between those two perspectives in my experience, I've not met a women yet who wasn't incredibly shallow that would respond to the kind of canned lines the OP is using either though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom