Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Associate
TommyV;30486262 said:
I really feel sorry for those who are forced to play MM non-prime because they are either too low level or don't have a phone etc.

In the last 11 games on a non-prime alt account, 9 of them have had spin-botters, one game had 5 of them in! This is no exaggeration at all, in the very last game I had a hacker on our team, we ended up surrendering after we all just AFK'd not wanting to play with him, from which one guy abandoned allowing us to do so.

It's an absolute joke, it's so broken.

After asking people why they were doing it, there are 3 main responses;

- Rage hacking
- I'm being paid
- Because I won't get banned (which they are right)

:(

Gone all the way from level 1 to 21, I've not seen a single spinbot. Had lots of people with ESP/Wallhacking but no one as obvious as a spinbot. It's strange how some people get all the bad luck. It was hard enough getting this far when playing with randoms, having your luck would have been a nightmare :(

Soldato
Homer-Simpson;30494453 said:
Gone all the way from level 1 to 21, I've not seen a single spinbot. Had lots of people with ESP/Wallhacking but no one as obvious as a spinbot. It's strange how some people get all the bad luck. It was hard enough getting this far when playing with randoms, having your luck would have been a nightmare :(

Had a friend who was a non-prime silver and he used to play with us (MGs) and we never got a spinbotter. Don't think we even met a hacker either. Quite a few smurfs (which decreased significantly when he ranked to GN). I also started playing a few games on my smurf (level 5, level 7 now, so obviously non-Prime) and I haven't met one hacker.

Soldato
I honestly wish I had your guys luck, this is at LE to SMFC games. This account is LEM.

In the last 14 games, 12 with spinbots! Glad it's not an account I care about :D

img

img

Associate
i have been playibg more recently just rank bavk to lem after nothing. i had 2 hqckers on my team ao cannot kick who eere talkking openly about what they were using and thrm talking with the guy on. the othet side wbo turned on and taking the **** as theirs was better.

this was no prime and its full of toxic in every game. ion my other acc with prime i have had a few people banned but they were less obvious. if you change bomb site each round to the one we go to then we know your not legit.

Associate
TommyV;30495298 said:
I honestly wish I had your guys luck, this is at LE to SMFC games. This account is LEM.

In the last 14 games, 12 with spinbots! Glad it's not an account I care about :D

Great, so I've got that to look forward to (currently DMG and steadily ranking up). :(

Soldato
Homer-Simpson;30496082 said:
Great, so I've got that to look forward to (currently DMG and steadily ranking up). :(

??

I said you meet smurfs at <GN level. MG is fine. I ranked up to LE and most of my friends are DMG/MGE and now we're starting to meet some beast/fishy players (previously DMG-MG1). The jump between DMG and LE is quite significant imo so I'm assuming that they are just good :p

Associate
The__Malteser;30496959 said:
??

I said you meet smurfs at <GN level. MG is fine. I ranked up to LE and most of my friends are DMG/MGE and now we're starting to meet some beast/fishy players (previously DMG-MG1). The jump between DMG and LE is quite significant imo so I'm assuming that they are just good :p

I stupidly quoted the wrong post :o

Associate
Think there seems to be another influx of cheaters all round to be honest prime and non prime. Lost my global.... #feelsbadman time to go back to esea until prime is cleaned up again.

Soldato
More Smurfs around for sure.... I'm GN4/MG1 level and the amount of smurfs is unreal.

One guy the other day had 26 kills in first 10 rounds, best of the rest of his team was 8.

Asked him outright about smurfing and his response was:

"playing at LEM on my 1st account is hard work, so I enjoy playing down at this level on my alt account"

I kind of get that, but it ruins things for us "down at this level" was my response.

Associate
I only smurf when playing with friends that have either lost their rank or are too low a rank to queue with. Though I do hamper myself by going for the lesser weapons to make it more interesting / just that bit fairer.

I use ESEA / Faceit when playing alone :)

Associate
Opted to buy a few keys tonight to open up a raft of crates that i can't sell.

Got 10 weapons, most crap but i did get something half decent which will no doubt be sold on the market after the 23rd! :D
I do like that M4 - I've had 6-7 cases in my inventory for a while now; can't bring myself to buy keys, or sell them for 1-3 pence :rolleyes:

Associate
This is probably a supanoob question but does anyone know why my config doesn't save permanently when loaded in game?

I've downloaded this config and whenever I restart the game, I notice that if I exec it again in game my FOV settings change to that of the downloaded config.

So it looks like my FOV resets to default each time the game is closed, everything else like crosshair and HUD colour stays saved

EDIT: Changing viewmodel_presetpos "0" in config.cfg fixed it

Last edited:
Soldato
This is probably a supanoob question but does anyone know why my config doesn't save permanently when loaded in game?

I've downloaded this config and whenever I restart the game, I notice that if I exec it again in game my FOV settings change to that of the downloaded config.

So it looks like my FOV resets to default each time the game is closed, everything else like crosshair and HUD colour stays saved

EDIT: Changing viewmodel_presetpos "0" in config.cfg fixed it

Put the config into a file called autoexec.cfg (make a text file and then change the extension), and then put that file in this directory steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg. Whenever CS is launched, it'll auto run the config (you'll see it's active in the console when you launch the game. I think that particular one you're using will say 'Config Loaded', though you might need to add the line 'host_writeconfig' at the bottom.

You should also be able to remove the launch option as the game will be loading the autoexec.cfg file itself.
+exec bananagaming.cfg

Associate
Put the config into a file called autoexec.cfg (make a text file and then change the extension), and then put that file in this directory steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg. Whenever CS is launched, it'll auto run the config (you'll see it's active in the console when you launch the game. I think that particular one you're using will say 'Config Loaded', though you might need to add the line 'host_writeconfig' at the bottom.

You should also be able to remove the launch option as the game will be loading the autoexec.cfg file itself.
+exec bananagaming.cfg

Thats the old config location no?

New one is in \Steam\userdata\48529104\730\local\cfg

Anyway changing viewmodel_presetpos "0" in config.cfg fixed it

Back
Top Bottom