New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've a deal with a £600 phone, a motherboard, CPU and RAM and a water block all now open to fraud while the MM is down.... The trust system is not 100% on the board, but to be fair never was.

So yeah any update on the state of the members market would be appreciated. However all I've had so far is smart arse remarks and moronic messages from the people supposed to be running the forum.

I don't see the problem with asking for updates or a solution to the problem.

If they had an update to give, they'd give it. Asking incessantly won't speed things along though.

If you make/continue any deals while the MM is down, you do so at your own risk and in breach of the MM rules.

Soldato
If they had an update to give, they'd give it. Asking incessantly won't speed things along though.

If you make/continue any deals while the MM is down, you do so at your own risk and in breach of the MM rules.

Not sure if serious.

OcUK The Members Market is currently closed until further notice whilst some bugs are ironed out.

As you can appreciate, one of our main priorities is to ensure that we provide a safe and secure MM, so this is a necessary inconvenience whilst the new forum is rolled out.

Thank you for your patience.

Shutting down the system because of concerns about main priorities.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is how I think it should work at the moment.

Clicking the thread title will always go to the first page of the thread.
Clicking the envelope will always go to the first unread post (this could be anything from the first post in the thread to the last post).
Clicking the time of the last posting over on the right will go to the very last post.

Ok, then the issue is with the email alerts. Clicking on the topic title in the email alert takes you to the first page on the topic and not the actual post itself, even though the link is supposed to take to you to the post as it has the post number in the link.

I really preferred the click the title if unread to take to latest unread post, much more user friendly and was how the old forum worked.

Soldato
The custom styles look really good but I hope those in charge of the forum upgrade can try to integrate some of the ideas into the actual forum... My problem is I've no trouble installing Stylish and using a theme at home but I'm not allowed to do that at work, and I don't want the forums to look different depending on where I'm browsing them

Man of Honour
The MM will open when we're happy and not before. So please be patient.

I can still get in -

mm.jpg

Caporegime
Ok, then the issue is with the email alerts. Clicking on the topic title in the email alert takes you to the first page on the topic and not the actual post itself, even though the link is supposed to take to you to the post as it has the post number in the link.

I really preferred the click the title if unread to take to latest unread post, much more user friendly and was how the old forum worked.
No it wasnt. Clicking the title on VBB took you to the first page. Clicking the "go to first unread" button took you to the obvious.

Soldato
The custom styles look really good but ... I don't want the forums to look different depending on where I'm browsing them

We have something in mind - if it works you should be able to tweak your own design.

Dark theme will be a standard selectable before too long but I accept you can't please everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom