OcUK Curborough Sprint Circuit - Monday 20th March 2017

Soldato
OP
Yeah it was, I can't say it managed to deal with my exhaust when I asked Phil to record it for me whilst I revved mind!

My older HD cameras are actually much better, wish I'd brought them instead. I need to get something new.

However, I was very impressed with the GoPro and external mic on the inside of the car though, picked up the sound so much better than the standard GoPro mic!

OcUK Staff

Oh my, thanks Kosta!

I was holding back quite a bit with the car in the dry as did not fancy using 3rd and 4th gear pushing the speed higher in certain sectors but am shocked with how fast it looks round there. :D
Want to go again for sure, if guaranteed dry weather I shall put the coilovers into a more track orientated settings and spank it harder. :D

Soldato
Just edited a couple of the photos I took. They're not that great, could have done with getting my other lens out of the car tbh.

IMG_4558_zpsv6oce4ef.jpg

IMG_4556_zps8rxd2d0j.jpg

IMG_4602_zpszpyhkltt.jpg

IMG_4587_zps70exnxpj.jpg

IMG_4590_zps3z5gjsno.jpg

IMG_4599_zpszmcmumub.jpg

Bloody Mini ruined this great shot of the gate! :mad:

IMG_4601_zps5094vsrw.jpg

Soldato
OP
Oh.. I did not see that? Apologies ! Someone else sent me money around the same time and I only noticed theirs! Just checked PayPal activity and saw it.. my bad :(

Guys I'm really sorry for asking for the extra money off you all! I'll get to refunding everyone ASAP.

Man of Honour
Oh.. I did not see that? Apologies ! Someone else sent me money around the same time and I only noticed theirs! Just checked PayPal activity and saw it.. my bad :(

Guys I'm really sorry for asking for the extra money off you all! I'll get to refunding everyone ASAP.
I had to save up for that £3.50 too over many months.

Soldato
For reference, when/if you organise another day I'm perfectly happy just paying the full amount up front. You would do for any other track day, and it simplifies things for you.

Soldato
OP
Paying up front is what I would normally do if it wasn't for not being able to guarantee numbers.

If I charge £45 and I don't manage to fill the 15 places I still either ask for more monies or pay the difference myself.

This time I had to put it out to non-OcUK friends to fill the spaces. Which tbh I didn't expect...

Back
Top Bottom