OcUK Curborough Sprint Circuit - Monday 20th March 2017

OcUK Staff
Very happy with the M3 shots, car looks planted and pretty flat, not bad as the rebound and bump are on softer (road) settings. :)

Was hoping you might have caught me with some opposite lock, but I think you have it on video. :D

Associate
How fast is your camera set up! It all looks like we are parked :D

Thanks for taking them :)

Ha I thought that too, I'm used to doing static photography, moving cars are new to me :)

Very happy with the M3 shots, car looks planted and pretty flat, not bad as the rebound and bump are on softer (road) settings. :)

Was hoping you might have caught me with some opposite lock, but I think you have it on video. :D

Just going through the videos now, will post them up later.

Associate
Turns out yesterday has become somewhat expensive for me.

Just dropped in to my local tyre place to have the tyre I de-beaded removed, cleaned and refitted. One bent wheel and a pair of rear tyres down to 2mm. £75 a corner fitted for AD08Rs so it could be plenty worse

Well that's a bummer, I though our tyre re-fitting service was spot on!

OcUK Staff
I'm on park house estate already Just picking up the Mrs car, I should be there in the next 15 minutes.

Thanks for the disc, got a feeling they won't fit from a visual comparison but still big thanks also to Kindai for giving them to me. :)
Hope you enjoyed the Mustang as much as I do? :D

Soldato
haha Mike. My hands were in the air because I was saying "that's what you get for provoking a powerful car in the wet" :D

I know full well how 'slippy' the rear of this car can be when pushed! :D

Associate
Thanks for the disc, got a feeling they won't fit from a visual comparison but still big thanks also to Kindai for giving them to me. :)
Hope you enjoyed the Mustang as much as I do? :D

No worries at all mate.
And yeah, not bad that Mustang ;) was massively surprised and impressed by the way it held the road and still manages to give a controlled ride quality over bad roads better than most standard cars.
And the speed of it.
And the sound of it.

So yeah, not bad ;)

Soldato
OP
Lmao, no, it was on auto :D

I left mine in auto and it was a lot more tail happy than my old one in the wet. The donuts were in auto too!

I tried leaving the torque vectoring on in the wet too and I could really feel it turning the front in after it began to understeer. Interesting sensation. Then I just turned it all off.

Hindsight I should have done auto and forward a notch to see how that was in the wet. In the dry I did knock it back but still kept auto. Difference was very apparent!

Back
Top Bottom