OcUK Curborough Sprint Circuit - Monday 20th March 2017

Man of Honour
My favourite, just for the noise, Housey's V10 nom nom nom:

Have itttt :D

I wasn't sure at the start of that run how dry it was, at the end of it I was clear and was going properly. This clip is when I started to have a go, the other ones (and the one on this run) were at the start when I was feeling for grip or starting to feel the dry track coming to me.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Have itttt :D

I wasn't sure at the start of that run how dry it was, at the end of it I was clear and was going properly. This clip is when I started to have a go, the other ones (and the one on this run) were at the start when I was feeling for grip or starting to feel the dry track coming to me.

Are we going to have the pleasure of your company on Saturday Housey!?

Man of Honour
Are we going to have the pleasure of your company on Saturday Housey!?
Afraid not, stuff to do this weekend. We should sort another one of these days though, if it stays dry then I suspect we could set up some timing and have a proper run :)

Sgarrista
Commissario
I think you might win award for slowest corner speed, the car is certainly capable you just need to have confidence to push it harder when your turning the wheel. :)

Aye, though in my defense this is the first time on anything really bendy in the GTR and compared to my last car which you could turn on the head of a needle, its a fat lump!

Think that Milbrook day is going to be some money well spent.

Associate
Yeah I got some videos of it, just need to piece them together. Here's one though.

I need a better video camera these days.. :(

Thanks look forward to seeing the final result. That supercharger whine is crazy, love it :)

That looks like it changes direction so well and is flat through the corners. Glad I went with the KW Clubsports, they look and felt like they were doing the job. Those coupled with the stiffer anti roll bar and other suspension mods put it miles ahead of my old r53.

OcUK Staff
Thanks look forward to seeing the final result. That supercharger whine is crazy, love it :)

That looks like it changes direction so well and is flat through the corners. Glad I went with the KW Clubsports, they look and felt like they were doing the job. Those coupled with the stiffer anti roll bar and other suspension mods put it miles ahead of my old r53.

Gotta love Clubsports, got them on M3 and Mustang now, better ride quality on the road but such incredible body control and so flat when pushing on a track. I was running mine on a pretty soft setting that I use for road and car felt great. :)

Soldato
Curiosity got the better of me and I just had to side-by-side mine with the R8. Closer than I would have thought :o

Managed the mx5 too, sorry FN! Blame your wheelman :p

Back
Top Bottom