US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
Yeah feels like its building up to another hugely contrived cliff hanger at the end of the season :(
I can't see them doing anything like season 6 finale again, I expect to see some deaths on Rick's side but I'm also expecting them to somewhat get a "win" too.

Comic spoiler:

capturing Negan and imprisoning him

It was interesting that Negan made of point of saying he knew something was brewing. Have we seen someone give him a tip?
Nope.

I'm guessing one of the groups, possibly the trash people will side with Negan come the show down...

Soldato
It was interesting that Negan made of point of saying he knew something was brewing. Have we seen someone give him a tip?

Could be the "*bad guy with the killer tache (saviour)" who was talking to "*bearded leader fella" at the hilltop. I think the jist of that conversation was there might be something amiss here, come find me and tell me if there is. He has then relayed that information to Neegan.

*Sorry, I'm usually good at remembering names, but both of these escape me

Soldato
Could be the "*bad guy with the killer tache (saviour)" who was talking to "*bearded leader fella" at the hilltop. I think the jist of that conversation was there might be something amiss here, come find me and tell me if there is. He has then relayed that information to Neegan.

*Sorry, I'm usually good at remembering names, but both of these escape me

Those were my thoughts, it also look like Gregory is planning a little road trip inform on the group. I couldn't make my mind up whether he changed his mind about killing Maggie or was just too cowardly to do the deed himself? I think the whole of season 7 is going to be a series tit for tat skirmishes until Ricks group ultimately get the upper hand. I still just don't see the point of the junk yard group at all, other than numbers. We are going to have to see them featured way more, if they are to be believable in any way. I suspect we are going to see Sacha die in the series finale but it may be at some cost to Negan.

Soldato
Gregory, that's the one! Whats the bad guy with the tache called? (love his character btw!)
I think that Gregory was too cowardly to do it, he sees Maggie as a threat and that fact he couldn't even bring himself to kill the walker suggests the same.

My feeling for the finale is that there is going to a big strike on Neegan's stronghold, losses on both sides, but Neegan's cosy little world turned upside down, with Rick's group coming out on top. However Neegan is still alive and very much a threat, that then leads us to full on mayhem next season with both groups on a bit more of an even footing.

Soldato
I too don't get the trash group, they are unarmed and quite unproven battle wise and loyalty wise, why arm a new group who might just become another enemy.

Soldato
I too don't get the trash group, they are unarmed and quite unproven battle wise and loyalty wise, why arm a new group who might just become another enemy.

I can't believe that the Scavenger's are just going to be parachuted into the story as they are. Other than the odd little hickey the writing has been pretty good. You would hope that the new series would see them enter the foray somehow and prove their worth. Otherwise who in their right mind gives a pile of guns to a group of strangers, when every other group in the show wants to kill you or eat you? I think there will be some real conflict between Daryl and Dwight. I can't see Daryl forgiving and forgetting within an episode or two? Surely at some point Negan will be fed to the Tiger... :)

Soldato
Here's a top tip. If you're just about surviving in the zombie walker apocalypse and are short of ammunition, then how about not flicking the giggle-switch on your rifles and sticking only to semi-auto when taking on a few dozen zombies walkers at close range?

Soldato
Here's a top tip. If you're just about surviving in the zombie walker apocalypse and are short of ammunition, then how about not flicking the giggle-switch on your rifles and sticking only to semi-auto when taking on a few dozen zombies walkers at close range?

yeah thats the first thing i thought - 'switch to single shot you idiots!'

Soldato
Here's hoping to the end of season episode being a humdinger. There have been a few slow episodes but generally the last one from each season is designed to draw folk in and leave them hanging.
Predictions for fun...

1. I think we will lose Sacha, though that may not be evident until next season.
2. Daryl & Dwight are going to go at each other none stop for an episode or two.
3. The Tigers gonna kill/eat someone.
4. And please can Morgan just cheer up... :)
5. I'd still like to see Eugene come good.

Associate
yeah thats the first thing i thought - 'switch to single shot you idiots!'

Same. Have they learned nothing!?

Predictions wise: Negan still alive with numbers down after a big ruck at the end of the season.
Sacha dead
Gregory trying to play both sides, kissing Negans behind but trying to get Maggie on side at the same time but ultimately siding with whoever comes out on top (hopefully dyeing on the process)
Carol coming back for a show-down at the end of the season.
Eugene being persuaded to help Ricks group from inside the Saviours stronghold.

Also just seen on IMDB episode 1 of season 8 due in October this year, thought it was going to be much longer wait than that:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/episodes?season=8&ref_=tt_eps_sn_8

Back
Top Bottom