US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Man of Honour
Yeah the shootout choreography was beyond laughable, it was tragic, and completely ruined the episode for me - so many times there was no reason not to shoot someone etc. but instead just had a gun held on them and so on completely ridiculous writing.

Soldato
Glad it wasn't just me who thought the episode was a bit naff, people picking up on the same stuff too.

Series as a while was ok. Finale was terrible.

I wouldn't go as far as terrible. I think it was a bit disappointing, I expected the intensity of the fight to be right up there. Negan has been touted as being brutal for the entire series, come the face off, one big cat and he's off...:) The choreography of the battle/fight was pretty poor, bascally folk shooting off into space, just poorly done. The only bit I thought was full on was Negan & Rick's little conversation. It's not unknown for rick to tear a mans throat out with is bare teeth, I so wanted Rick just to go all-in mental to save Carl. I think some of the story lines have been just a little fragmented this season. Now the group are re-united I think it will be back on song. (hopefully) Yeah, I can pick holes in it, but I still enjoyed it.

Man of Honour
was daryl using an RCP-90 like in goldeneye on the n64?

Its probably G36C based, they use some ar-15s customised with magpul stuff that looks similar but the firing sound is wrong, closer to an MPX but the calibre looks wrong for an MPX.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The waste folk betrayal is out of tone with previous episodes in which they are involved tbh. Rick has made so many mistakes its laughable. They totally played up the fact he had found people to fight the saviors...another episode where he gets guns for them. They have come to an understanding. Even laughs between them (happy triumphant music playing over it them together etc). Is Rick so bad at reading people now??

Also before the Tiger saved HIS son. Rick didnt do anything just cried...i dont think he was gonna try to save Carl which is mind boggling. Lucille was in mid swing and i didnt see Rick leap into action...

Only reason i still root for Rick is because hes come back before. Hes been through the darkness so why doesnt he man up now? Maggie cant be leader because she hasnt been through the same fire and hell Rick has. Only one i would think could replace Rick is Carol. (shes already leader of the Kingdom sortof)

Rick should have shot wasteface leader woman in the head without a seconds thought. Instead he lets himself get bullied and shot in the side and kicked down to the ground. Maybe dark Rick is gone? And wont be back?

I thought the complete opposite. Rick getting in Negans face and threatening to kill him no matter what was brilliant, for a split second you could see Negan was genuinely disturbed and then ******.

What would be the benefit of him shooting the leader? He then gets shot and most of Alexanderia do too, so it makes sense that he didn't.

Soldato
Am I the only one who was thinking "I don't give a **** about Abraham and Sasha!!!".

Not alone, I was fast fowarding it everytime they had there little flashback, couldnt care less.

I was hoping rick was just going to put a bullet in Eugenes head when he finished talking :(

I thought it was ok, could have been much better, 16 episodes for all that, I mean, I cant even remember most of the season it was that forgettable.

Associate
What a load of crap.

That gun fight was so stupid. Carl managers to shoot three people with guns aimed directly at him. I'm sorry, but how the hell did no one shoot that tiger?! I'd of been pumping it full of bullets. Did it have Harry Potter's invisibility cloak? The whole Sascha/Abe thing... I hate stuff like that - especially in a show like Walking Dead. Stig of the dumps are a load of crap - no pun intended. Daryl is an idiot. So everyone falls back and Daryl jumps on a van to see where they all are?! Comon mate, you're a snipers dream in every FPS game I've ever played.

Soldato
Why was that in a spoiler? For anyone else wondering, it's not, go ahead and read it.

Please don't do that, cause one day I'll click one thinking it's just someone that doesn't know what a spoiler is and it will actually have a spoiler in it...

Associate
Why was that in a spoiler? For anyone else wondering, it's not, go ahead and read it.

Please don't do that, cause one day I'll click one thinking it's just someone that doesn't know what a spoiler is and it will actually have a spoiler in it...

Well, someone might come into the thread not realising that the episode has been on and therefore it'd be a spoiler?! I normally give it about a week before I lay off a spoiler tag.

Soldato
Well, someone might come into the thread not realising that the episode has been on and therefore it'd be a spoiler?! I normally give it about a week before I lay off a spoiler tag.

With all due respect, that's their lookout. It's not a spoiler as it's discussing an episode that has aired. Kinda makes the spoiler tag useless if it's not used properly IMO. (Well, really I should have just ignored your post, but I guessed it would be about the episode and luckily I was right.)

Man of Honour
Once the show has aired in the appropriate country for the thread/forum spoiler tags about the episode are not required (but there is no rule against using spoiler tags after that event if you wish).

Spoilers about the comics, casting or leaked news always require spoiler tags and an appropriate warning.

Soldato
I thought the complete opposite. Rick getting in Negans face and threatening to kill him no matter what was brilliant, for a split second you could see Negan was genuinely disturbed and then ******.

What would be the benefit of him shooting the leader? He then gets shot and most of Alexanderia do too, so it makes sense that he didn't.

Yeah but Rick has said it all before to Negan so whats new now? Its like hes all talk and no action. He could've quickdraw on the woman i reckon before he got shot by her. He just seemed sooo passive. The rest of his crew are all action and fighting and he is just standing there. Remember this is the same Rick who way back in a previous season had his crew all caught and his son about to be raped and he had no weapon or nothing and he rips the leader's throat out with his teeth. That mad intensity was dark Rick. This Rick just seems very passive.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Was enjoying the build up with Negan, Rick and Carl, kinda feeling de ja vu but wondering how it was gonna play out then suddenly: garbage CGI tiger that can differentiate between good and bad guys, and a woman on horseback coming out from behind a building...

Excitement was low all episode, got interesting with the double cross, then plummeted with the arrival of hilltop and the kingdom.

I doubt I'll watch any more of this. Supernatural, for all its cheese, held me for 10 seasons. I think their secret was decent fillers. This had none, it just trudged all the way through the season.

Soldato
Poor, poor episode.

The season started so well and we are left with this garbage.

No cliff hangar, and with a shoot out finale which would not have been a miss in an episode of the A team.

Some of the online reviewers said that they felt emotional hearing Maggie's speech at the end. I just felt cheated.

As a character Ezekiel is ridiculous, another persona who from some reason (like 'fringe' from the junkers) seems to talk in a dialect that is not relevant to the time period.

Saying that though. I will be back for Season 8, but my expectations have never been so low.

Caporegime
Yup hoping they cut back on the "king" talk for next season, it was cringe worthy his script.... Plus you can never tell what he is really thinking/feeling due to that stupid act he puts on....

Back
Top Bottom