• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Associate
STRIX OC, Some electrical noise depending on FPS or load, not to intrusive or load but you can "feel it" if you pay attention, without G-sync WITH G-Sync enabled this keeps the FPS STABLE enough for some games or older games having crazy FPS LIKE 400FPS ....SOME extra electrical noise is generated
2065 max clock

11900 memory

stable , 67c open case

rRU8jce.jpg

48pWd7e.png

This is helpful, can't believe at that Boost to the clock speed the temps are as stable as that. I'm hoping to boost mine to 2000MhZ, see how it runs like that.

What games have you ran on it? any results?

Soldato
New driver 381.65
http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/117333/en-uk

Last WHQL driver was 378.92, so big Number change

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one. Game Ready Provides the optimal gaming experience for Quake Champions Closed Beta. New Product Support Added support for the NVIDIA TITAN Xp.

New Features  Added support for Windows 10 Creators Update.
 Added DTS X and Dolby Atmos support for 5.1.2 speaker configuration.
 Added Dolby Vision support for games.
 Added NVIDIA® AnselTM support for Snake Pass and Kona.
 NVIDIA Control Panel
• Display page: Added the option to override the Windows 10 control of desktop color settings.
• Manage 3D Settings page: Added option to disable self-refresh power-saving feature for G-Sync. Applies to self-refresh capable notebooks using Pascal-based GPUs with G-Sync enabled.

Application SLI Profiles Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Descent: Underground - updated 3D Vision Profiles
No 3D Vision profiles were added with this version.
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles No compatibility mode profiles were added with this version.

Software Module Versions
• NView - 148.47
• HD Audio Driver - 1.3.34.26
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.17.0329
• GeForce Experience - 3.4.0.70
• CUDA - 8.0 Fixed Issues See “Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 381.65” on page 14 for a list of other changes and resolved issues in this driver version.

The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.

 [XSplit][DirectX 12 games such as Rise of the Tomb Raider]: Games experience poor performance.[1882697]
 [GeForce GTX TITAN X][SLI][Battlefield 1- XP1 Update]: Shimmering occurs on grass and trees with SLI and in-game TAA enabled. [200289721]
 [GeForce GTX 1070][Serious Sam HD]: Heavy flickering occurs in the game with Vsync enabled. [1881405]
 [GeForce GTX 980 Ti]: The GPU occasionally gets stuck in a low power state after pressing Alt-Tab while playing a game.[1832415]

Associate
Delivery man has just arrived!!

1080ti-1.jpg

1080ti-2.jpg

Daaannggg!
It's real pretty! Treat her well!

Associate
This thread is torture, especially after getting this reply... "Unfortunately we don't have a guaranteed date for this card but it is expected in late April, I can't give you a queue position but can say there are currently 130 pre-orders and you will most likely be around the middle of the queue based on when you ordered."

Associate
This is helpful, can't believe at that Boost to the clock speed the temps are as stable as that. I'm hoping to boost mine to 2000MhZ, see how it runs like that.

What games have you ran on it? any results?

I have tried some games but not to test framerates, checking for max clocks and electrical noise depending on various loads and GPU power.

Mass effect Andromeda trial version runs at 85fps but i cant change some settings due to being trial.most of them are ultra i think.

tested Conan, CS GO,fallout, etc. mainly to check for coile whine\electrical noise, depending on load, fps or heat

One thing i can say the card gets hot as hell, backplate burns my hand and you can feel the hot ar being pushed out of the card, its a good thing actually but like i said 67c thats what after burner spits out :), my 1080 MSI gaming X was cold to warm on the heat pipes even when playing, they clearly made the coolers that that air escapes different this time

Associate
Got my gigabyte gtx 1080ti gaming OC Edition earlier today with my New Dell 1440p gysnc 144hz monitor. Dam i need to start installing some games. As for the Monitor. OMFG this monitor is amazing. I was never sure if going from 1080p to 1440p was worth it but just in desktop alone its worth it. So much space and the size of the monitor. Gaming cant wait :)

Associate
So gents. Nvidia have released a new titan with the official moniker of Titan XP (not to be mistaken for the Titan X (pascal) ) that just about beats the 1080ti

There claiming it is a full fat gp102......

Any thoughts?

Soldato
So gents. Nvidia have released a new titan with the official moniker of Titan XP (not to be mistaken for the Titan X (pascal) ) that just about beats the 1080ti

Any thoughts?

It is what it says on the tin a full fat GP102. It should be around 10% faster than the original. It is clocked slightly higher and comes with faster memory.

Associate

Any thoughts?

Why not there will always be folks buying no matter the cost, might as well cash in on that.

eXyyMpL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom