• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Soldato
I got a 1080ti FTW3 Hybrid last year. I was playing with the OC's and managed to get my mem OC +1000mhz and been playing games / completed firestrike/timespy and other benchmarks fine; is this normal/safe?
https://imgur.com/a/RH6gKfe
https://imgur.com/a/ShiRsOk
8Dhv75Z

H46dTQR

That's impressive! I've got the same card and am not far off with two Corsair ml120 fans on the rad at low speed for less noise. You got an aftermarket fan on the rad or using the one that came with it?

Associate
As long as temps are in check CPU mem etc...I think so.

That is a fine specimen.

I think the max I've seen the mem temp go is 65 degrees, will need more testing to confirm. What is the TJmax for mem modules?

That's impressive! I've got the same card and am not far off with two Corsair ml120 fans on the rad at low speed for less noise. You got an aftermarket fan on the rad or using the one that came with it?

I'm using the one that came with it, core temps seem to hit 57 degrees while gaming. I was thinking of replacing the fan with a single Noctua NF-A12x25 FLX, but would have to mount it behind the rad in pull due to its fugly colour. Hoping to shave a few degrees off to maintain max OC. What temps/max boost clock you getting with two Corsair ml120's?

Edit - actually I need to also replace fans on my cpu aio as well, so may go for x3 Noctua NF-F12 Chromax.

Last edited:
Soldato
Recently picked up a lovely SC2 EVGA card and was surprised to find that it's boosting to just shy of 2000 without any overclocking.. is this normal? Or is it just a good card?

Back
Top Bottom