** This Instant, Moment, and Month - April 2017 **

Man of Honour
Great decided to reinstall windows now stuck. Because three is having issues so can't receive verification code and can't use other options as I'm not logged into any of those emails and they also require 2FA.
So stuck.
Booooooo

Soldato
Well this has been a **** of a day. Stuck all day at work till 10pm and when I got to the bus station, I had missed the last bus by 10 minutes. I swear there used to be a later bus...

£28 for a taxi home! :mad:

Soldato
Well this has been a **** of a day. Stuck all day at work till 10pm and when I got to the bus station, I had missed the last bus by 10 minutes. I swear there used to be a later bus...

£28 for a taxi home! :mad:

Are you sure there was no announcement of timetable changes prior to the debacle? There's usually a notice in one of the ad spaces on the bus when they get creative.

Soldato
*shrug* There might have been, but I never saw it if there was. Its water under the bridge now anyway. I'll know for the future. Just a bugger having to waste all that money on a taxi.

Man of Honour
*shrug* There might have been, but I never saw it if there was. Its water under the bridge now anyway. I'll know for the future. Just a bugger having to waste all that money on a taxi.
eww buses, why not get ebike or moped. Dirt cheap, flexible and faster than buses which tend to stop every 6 yards or at least that what it feels like.

got to be up in 6 hours, to take the work van for mot and then walk home, at least it's a short day and its only a 3 mile walk.

Soldato
When you want to wake up slowely (and you feel ill and have a headache), that moment when a collegue walks in and turns all the bright lights on around you and directly above you.

Grrrr

Caporegime
When you want to wake up slowely (and you feel ill and have a headache), that moment when a collegue walks in and turns all the bright lights on around you and directly above you.

Grrrr

When I read that, at first I was wondering why your colleague was in your bedroom. All sorts of scenarios went through my mind before I realised what you meant. :p

Man of Honour
OP
Heaving night drinking on Thursday and Friday ruined my Saturday. Then a trackday yesterday has taken everything out of me today. I need my bed.

Soldato
Been on hold with Santander for a while now, thats not so bad, but the automated lady that says 'We apologise for keeping you waiting" every 10 seconds however, is so damn annoying! Funny thing is I'm calling to cancel my account...

Back
Top Bottom