** This Instant, Moment, and Month - April 2017 **

Man of Honour
OP
Been on hold with Santander for a while now, thats not so bad, but the automated lady that says 'We apologise for keeping you waiting" every 10 seconds however, is so damn annoying! Funny thing is I'm calling to cancel my account...
First Direct answer the phone so quick I often forget what I'm ringing about. No stupid menu system either.

Caporegime
Scrap the rehearsals; it's gonzo time - gonna tour with Tefal in a cage! \m/:eek:\m/

*Kenneth Williams' voice*

Make reeeaady the MEAT WAGON! :D:cool:

I recon @Tefal would be up for that. :p

e;

I....wait what!?

****...it *puts on leather kilt and gimp mask*

Right on cue!

Loose the kilt and the gimp mask pretty boy, where we're going you won't be needing those.

Caporegime
Haha "yoyo pooping" :p

I was gone for 20 minutes, came back for about 30 seconds, then disappeared for 20 minutes again... Fortunately my boss isn't around to ask questions.

Soldato
I'm good thanks. :p

I will mention to my manager that I feel unwell and whathaveyou and see what is said though...

Remember actions speak loader than words. If you show him you have an upset stomach you will have a higher chance of getting sent home then just telling. I have just made an absolute retard out of my self with our developers. I just phoned him saying a web page isn't working............turns out the problem was me not putting www. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom