Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
He sounds pretty good for someone having been thrown 30ft through some doors :eek:. Surely the force required for that would hospitalise someone :confused:.

Can't even imagine what all these families are going through right now :(.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Who mentioned flames, pressurised canisters are very dangerous and can explode. As I said probably not, but a big canister could cause serious injury and death. Certainly more dangerous than a speaker.

For a pressurized tank like that to explode would require a catastrophic event to occur first to rupture the tank. The safety standards compressed gas containers must meet are insane.

Soldato
I wish they would stop talking about the ******* balloons on the news.....it was an explosion.

Now to just find out what type of bomb explosion it was

The problem is it sounds like both. i.e. if the explosion appears to have occurred by the main entrance/exit but if you are in the main arena it isn't going to be as obvious as it will be more muffled and all they seem to have in there according to the videos I've seen is balloons and speakers so for those guys at least, that's what they may think occurred??

Everyone leaving that place will have a story about what they saw and believe happened but they would have all been in different places so the story isn't necessarily that easy to piece together without looking at all the info afterwards and building a timeline of events. We will know far more in the morning i think.

Caporegime
You are trolling because that's not got anything to do with the initial post you started trolling me on. LMAO.

Once again he wanted to know why armed response was there, and it's because there was an explosion, which most people became aware of because explosions generally make a massive bang. And then this explosion and or bangs are what have been reported to police, which is why they have responded with armed officers.

Please go away troll. You keep forgetting the actual point.

Asim I'm not interested in getting involved in your usual nonsense "troll, LMAO" etc.., I'm not trolling I've merely commented on a post and you've now reacted in your usual manner - grow up. This is a serious incident and frankly if you're going to go off on one of your rants calling me a 'troll' etc.. then don't bother replying to my post as this thread doesn't need to be sidetracked with that sort of crap.

Soldato
I really hate to be that guy, but he sounds surprisingly calm for someone who's supposedly been through what he says happened

Could be in shock (been documented before that some people are overtly calm after a traumatic experience). Saying that could also be someone who wanted some air time.

Back
Top Bottom