Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

TJM

TJM

Associate
Not sure why NBC would know this, but:

NBC News: Law enforcement officials say at least 20 dead and hundreds have been injured following reports of an explosion in Manchester, UK.
One of their correspondents, Keir Simmons, is a former UK home affairs/crime hack. He would be well placed to find out.

Man of Honour
One of their correspondents, Keir Simmons, is a former UK home affairs/crime hack. He would be well placed to find out.

There seem to be a few news sources reporting that number or higher, I have a friend who's hotel room is overlooking the area and he's saying not many ambulances are actually leaving the site, mainly paramedics on-site.

Caporegime
How very unfortunate 3 weeks before a rather important election for where May's idea of authority just got all the ammo it needs today, especially due to it being kids. Regardless of this, my sympathies for the families involved.

Soldato
From the interviews it sounds like they spotted a bomb threat before it went off, seems like security were trying to stop people from entering the area (maybe bomb squad on their way already?) but it was too late.

Man of Honour
Seems those estimates o
From the interviews it sounds like they spotted a bomb threat before it went off, seems like security were trying to stop people from entering the area (maybe bomb squad on their way already?) but it was too late.

Sounds like a number of people have the stewards to thank for sending them a different way, some reports on Twitter that stewards were looking at an area in the upper tier before it happened.

Soldato
I was thinking the same. 30 feet?!

Yeah, i'm by no means a demo expert but you could take from that if true that:
A. Im amazed he has eardrums/wasnt hit with shrapnel
B. What he walked through after must have been a living hell
C. He must be pretty tough or pretty lucky to be uninjured from just the throw

Back
Top Bottom