Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
You do know that's precaution right, incase there ARE bombs involved?

Seriously... think!

The deaths were caused by mass hysteria and people being trampled, crushed... Said this already.
Turn on the news and realise that the deaths where caused by a bloody explosion, stop trying to correct people when eye witnesses have said that an explosion has killed tens of people...

Soldato
Sounding more and more like an attack with all the eye witness statements.

Think of the poor parents who have yet to have heard from their kids.

Soldato
The deaths were caused by mass hysteria and people being trampled, crushed... Said this already.

Are you sure about that, because the stories that are starting to come out from people who were there are saying something different, like security guards turning people away from the lobby seconds before an explosion etc (Daily Mail report) so with no verified story yet it's a bit odd to claim you know whats happened isn't it?

Man of Honour
Thinking about it, it'd have to be some explosion to be heard outside of the arena and a few streets away. Sounds like the foyer area too.

Not sounding good...

Soldato
Constantly on the defence aren't you.

What are you talking about?

Someone asked why is armed response there and I explained that armed response is there because bangs were heard. It's absolute basic logic.

What has that got to do with defending anything, and what exactly?

Soldato
quick google for training exercise gives this re: the Trafford centre... not the arena

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...or-training-exercise-trafford-centre-11322135

that might be the training exercise people are mentioning - the pic from twitter doesn't appear to have been from that location

Just been doing some Googling trying to find this picture or mentions of a training exercise there but the only one mentioned like you say is Trafford Centre.

I'm beginning to think it may be real also. I'm sure we will find out in due course.

Prayers go out to everyone there.

Soldato
No, but a guy saying he was looking through bodies to try and find his family seems to confirm it's an explosion....
Most likely. But I was replying to the posting of an image of a bomb disposal van. At that immediate point in time that image alone confirmed nothing. Anyway, more important things to concern ourselves with now.

Caporegime
Someone asked why is armed response there and I explained that armed response is there because bangs were heard. It's absolute basic logic.

bit more than 'bangs were heard' try an explosion and mass casualties/possible terror attack

Soldato
Exploding transformer in the roof, hot debris falling on the crowd is what I heard, but who knows just yet.
lol. Some of the biggest transformer failures in history havent resulted in a severe enough explosion to cause damage of this scale and that Arena will have nothing in comparison.

People are claiming they flew in the air, transformers dont do that. They generate heat and fire with the occasional small micro explosions often due to coil damage and none of that is instantaneous - your see it and be able to leg it.

Last edited:
Soldato
There are a lot of what I guess helium balloons, so possible a canister/s at the entrance going up.

But it looks like a more likely to be more some sort of attack. :/

Back
Top Bottom