*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Third time lucky, my half super team rocking attribute cards against an bang average BPL team and I scraped it on pens in a game I should have lost.

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Soldato
Having SBC Juanfran and TOTS Azpi in the same team is super annoying as they look like twins in-game. Doesn't help that they're right next to each other either. Gonna have to buy TOTS Carvajal because this is too annoying.

Soldato
88 son is around 144 and tradeable.

Think am going to sell. Just enjoying my team to much.

Also what does it mean when you play someone with the Fut founder title?

Just lost to one and he had full team of TOTS cards.

Strange match. Lost in the 85 min but all the players were runing round at like double the speed. Lag?

Soldato
y5y0PRS.png

These EPL packs have been insane for me. Really confused when I didn't see a blue flare.

Not sure how I feel about him being untradable, mind. First time this year I will have used him.

Soldato
Is it worth playing him at CAM or is it a waste? Gonna have to sub him on as I can't get him into my team without other players being off chem.

Soldato
He's alright as far as he goes, pretty good, scores the goals but a bit meh to use. @Quinnaay Mane TOTS worth the extra now you've played a few games with him?

Also would Erikson TOTS work as a striker as I noticed you used him as one in our matches the other day.
I switch eriksen to cam in game and he's unreal. Mane feels like he gets beat and bullied to much and I thought about selling him and buying a ST to go 41212(2)but yesterday he won me games. 22goals 17 assists in 40 games make of it what you will.

Associate
Had a few good games against Jony last night with my TOTS Sig scoring a wonder goal matched by his red Thiago scoring a beauty. Obviously, Son was a presence in both games.

He messaged after saying his goals were lucky but I feel he is ever so slightly better than me. Much more clinical in front of goal. I really need to incorporate the roll of the foot over the ball more into my game, opens up much more space.

I can't decide if I should go 4-3-2-1 with Son - Benteke - Mane or switch in game to 4-3-1-2 and have Mane and Son up top with Benteke behind. Opinions welcome.

Last edited:
Soldato
ST you won't regret it.

You were right. I've been playing Hazard at striker recently and his finishing has been driving me insane so this is a welcome change. Glad he doesn't feel clunky at all (Gayle with 99 agility felt clunky to me). 5 in 3 with 3 assists so far which is impressive with Suarez hogging the ball.

Back
Top Bottom