*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Had a few good games against Jony last night with my TOTS Sig scoring a wonder goal matched by his red Thiago scoring a beauty. Obviously, Son was a presence in both games.

He messaged after saying his goals were lucky but I feel he is ever so slightly better than me. Much more clinical in front of goal. I really need to incorporate the roll of the foot over the ball more into my game, opens up much more space.

I can't decide if I should go 4-3-2-1 with Son - Benteke - Mane or switch in game to 4-3-1-2 and have Mane and Son up top with Benteke behind. Opinions welcome.
Yeah Ggwp mate, great games. There was that particular game where most of my goals were rebounds, I was both unlucky to hit the post, and very lucky for the ball to fall back to me.

I would definitely keep 4321, unless o fancy playing later with the 4312 :)

Soldato
after my pack luck in PL TOTS I have absolutely no interest in saving my packs again :p might try and pick a couple of players up tomorrow in the madness though.

Soldato
Hmm that will surely push the Value of BPL TOTS players up?

Was hoping to pick up a defender

I genuinely have no idea dude, on one hand its not a particular exciting team of the season so I don't imagine people will be selling players to open packs / buy new teams. On the other hand its a whole bunch of high rated cards added to the game meaning there are more viable options / combinations for building a team.

Anybody fancy a game or two?

Back
Top Bottom