*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Wondering if I should get Pogba back in at CM for 83 Can or upgrade Coutinho to someone else at CAM (or maybe just the 89 version?)

Soldato
60k for that Dendoncker on PS4, insane card for the money. I doubt he'll get much game time for me but too good to pass up.

Being Belgian should mean its easy to get him on at least 7 chem.

Soldato
How can there players literally run around my shielding players and steal the ball and I cant get around when they shield and they just turn off and run away?
How come they can can outsprint Mane down then wing with there CB and steal the ball?
How come everytime I pass the ball to a player the player takes an eternity to control the ball and move and usually ends up getting ball stolen?

Soldato
How can there players literally run around my shielding players and steal the ball and I cant get around when they shield and they just turn off and run away?
How come they can can outsprint Mane down then wing with there CB and steal the ball?
How come everytime I pass the ball to a player the player takes an eternity to control the ball and move and usually ends up getting ball stolen?

All have bad days mate, turn it off and watch some drivel on TV!

What are peoples' thoughts on Bundesliga keepers, TOTGS Fahrmann? It's another place I can easily upgrade.

Soldato
Good keeper, haven't run into him much but I don't ever remember him having a bad game against me, and a few spectacular ones. Obviously there are situations where you're nearly always going to score, but for the most part he is very solid.

Its likely to Bundes TOTS this Friday though, so I'd hold off.

Soldato
I'm not a massive fan of spending money at GK, was hoping someone could recommend me a Butland / Sportiello (awesome GK) equivalent.

Associate
Mané's finishing still annoys me a lot of the time but his pace and strength means he gets so many more chances than anyone else for me.

Yeah, I struggled whenever it was at the feet of Ronaldo or Mane.

Not sure if its me, but it kept kicking me out of the game?

No idea dude, tried a couple of times and the same happened each time. It worked first time with Stewy so not sure what was wrong.

Associate
2SgSH8v.png

TOTS Dendoncker could be a bargain defensive mid/solid CM: great defending/physical/passing stats, 6'2 height, cheap

Tempted, but he doesn't easily fit into a good squad.

Soldato
I got the following today:
Tots Teodorcyzk - 26k is a bargain I think .
If Bathsuayi - always seems good against me
Tots tielmans thinking of trying him at cam
Tots dendonker going to be cm
83 fellaini , going to be cdm but switch with dendonker
Tots vertongen

On the bench will be potm2 son,90 griezmann , 88thauvin .

Strange having sbc Suarez in the reserves , just don't like la Liga sides this year .

Oh and also got the sigurdson tots on 2nd attempt :)

Need a fair few more coins to make the team what I want but it should be a good solid team :)

Soldato
Tielemans at CAM with his pace would be awful :p

I was contemplating the Dendoncker as a CDM sub actually.

Played around with the Sigurdsson earlier and he's so clunky and slow, his passing did seem great but nothing else was.

Soldato
Dudes OMG!!! I knew I was due a walk out but not this!!!!

Completed the Euro tour 2 cost me 30k as a last attempt to get a prem TOTS. I had given up hope

Check this out!!!!
F3DE5908-42DF-4032-8D04-9523FBC77EE3_zpsfcvajod9.jpg

a>

Soldato
Tielemans at CAM with his pace would be awful :p
Speeds not everything though , good passing and shooting stats . Chem card will bring his speed up a notch . Will give it a go see how it gos

Bigpig- nice ! Worth a fair chunk , I'd probs sell and make a really good side out of it

Soldato
They will be in the usual packs, they won't be in the elite level TOTW packs though.

* As long as you open them before 6pm Friday.

Soldato
has anyone noticed the composure stat? i've recently noticed it, didn't notice on teodorczyk its in the mid 40s! his finishing stat is high so i wonder if composure is just there for penalties maybe?

Back
Top Bottom