Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Associate
Aside from the bosses is there any variation in the enemies? they are really predictable already after like the 3rd encounter..

Associate
just done first 2 hours... wow the voices in your head are gonna send me nuts.. sounds so good with a GSX.. looks incredible too and runs smooth on a 1080.. gonna wait to it gets dark and play some more.. but very impressed with first 2 hours combat is good too.. only thing i didnt like was the original controls and had to change look invert :(

Wait! How can you hear the voices in my head!? :eek:

Soldato
Rudimentary mechanics, on rails for a large portion of the intro and them some, combat boils down to spamming left click until winning and puzzles that reveal themselves to you like a pop-up book and interrupted game-play with overstretched cut-scenes. Apparently the audio is something so amazing people won't shut up about it, but I've heard it before in other games; just not so much that it's the main part of the game.

I almost hate that I can't get into these games, I guess when you've been playing games for most of your life it gets harder and harder to wow you with stuff you've seen before.

Soldato
I almost hate that I can't get into these games, I guess when you've been playing games for most of your life it gets harder and harder to wow you with stuff you've seen before.

Nothing wrong with that, games like any entertainment medium aren't going to appeal to every person.

Soldato
Rudimentary mechanics, on rails for a large portion of the intro and them some, combat boils down to spamming left click until winning and puzzles that reveal themselves to you like a pop-up book and interrupted game-play with overstretched cut-scenes. Apparently the audio is something so amazing people won't shut up about it, but I've heard it before in other games; just not so much that it's the main part of the game.

From what I've seen, I'd tend to agree. Great as a showcase type game for £10-15, not so much for £25.

Man of Honour
I always compare it to a 2hr trip to the cinema. That for me and her will cost £25ish. I get much more bang for buck out of a game.

You should get Odeon Limitless, our trips to the cinema cost £2 combined for both of us..if we want premium seats that is. Its free otherwise :)

Back
Top Bottom