Work Toilets

Soldato
Women's toilets are apparently terrible at our place.

In ours generally we'll have loads of toilet roll in a corner on floor... Or projectile excretion all over the bowl!

People also find ways to block the loo with crap which is disgusting

Permabanned
I'm gonna have a bit of a disgusting rant here so apologies.

But how the hell do people get them in such a state. I've just looked at 5 cubicles to try and get the one in the best state.

One literally had crap stains on the toilet seat whilst the others had left crap splattered throughout the bowl. Each cubicle has a brush so clean the thing if your bowels have destroyed the toilet.

Am I the only one that checks I've left the toilet clean and tidy before I leave it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I worked at an areospace factory for a few months and those toilets were often disgusting. I now work in an educational office and it's always super clean.

Nothing worse than when you need to go and someone has left the toilets in horrible state.

Associate
I'm gonna have a bit of a disgusting rant here so apologies.

But how the hell do people get them in such a state. I've just looked at 5 cubicles to try and get the one in the best state.

One literally had stains on the toilet seat whilst the others had left crap splattered throughout the bowl. Each cubicle has a brush so clean the thing if your bowels have destroyed the toilet.

Am I the only one that checks I've left the toilet clean and tidy before I leave it.
Yeah that is terrible people are pigs........but are all 96 genders represented? If not sue them for emotional whatsit.

Permabanned
I worked at an areospace factory for a few months and those toilets were often disgusting. I now work in an educational office and it's always super clean.

Nothing worse than when you need to go and someone has left the toilets in horrible state.

This is an office so I would expect better. They are also cleaners twice a day so a lot of people must be doing it. It's disgusting.

Soldato
I'd be mortified if I left a toilet in that state and someone walked in after me!

Then again if they're willing to leave it looking like that they probably don't care

Soldato
I'm sure we have some people in our office we don't know how to use a toilet, I mean how does one manage to crap on the actual seat?.

That would involve some kind of hovering mechanic going on, the worst I saw recently was somebody with a case of explosive diarrhoea using the aforementioned technique. Pebble dashed the entire cubical, looked like a scene from Saving Private Ryan.

As we have cleaners, the thought of making another persons job any harder than required is beyond me. It can't be the most pleasant job in the world so at least make it as easy for them as possible.

Soldato
Lol. Was just thinking to my self why people don't flush, floaters :mad:, people muttering to themselves in the cubicle next to you etc.... disgusting people!

And the last thing I want is to be next to someone who is doing a number 2. :rolleyes:

Associate
bangers and mash in every cubicle and you're lucky if the toilet even has a seat lol

i just hold it in until i get home

and this is in a supermarket distribution centre and to think these people are handling your food :eek:

Associate
Boogers on the wall irritate me also, and I know it happens frequently as the loos are cleaned on a regular schedule multiple times a day yet boogers seem to be ever present.

Probably should just be thankful there's no gap under the partitions, and therefore no fruit ninja :D

Back
Top Bottom