Work Toilets

Man of Honour
Fair play 12 hrs might be a struggle actually but I'm lucky I can last my 8hr shifts if I don't eat anything too exotic on my lunch :D

Dunno if I've subconsciously trained myself but in the last ~12 years of working I've only had to take a dump at work 2 or 3 times in total. I rarely go as long as some of my work shifts between times at home though.

Soldato
Funny, the toilets i use in Indian offices tend to be just fine. Apart from being outside the AC zone. Strange how when Indians come here they forget how to use them.

Soldato
Dunno if I've subconsciously trained myself but in the last ~12 years of working I've only had to take a dump at work 2 or 3 times in total. I rarely go as long as some of my work shifts between times at home though.
Same here Ive trained myself to go each morning so I can avoid having to in work. It's ok when working 8hrs but think I would struggle on a 12.
It surprises how so many people go in work and seem to take pride in wasting as much time as possible because they are getting paid lol.

Soldato
Same here Ive trained myself to go each morning so I can avoid having to in work. It's ok when working 8hrs but think I would struggle on a 12.
It surprises how so many people go in work and seem to take pride in wasting as much time as possible because they are getting paid lol.

You could just poop in your pants at your desk to save time.

Soldato
Where I work on the third floor of the Town Hall in Weston there are 2 bogs per sex on each floor. There is one gent who never seems to flush after doing a number 2. I don't know if he thinks he's having a dump in a field or something but its not a very nice sight (or smell for that matter) seeing a poo the size of King Kong's finger literally looking at you from the bottom of the pan.

Then there is the numpty that had a fag on the bog and caused the whole building to be evacuated as he set off the fire alarm and sprinklers.

Soldato
Worst thing about work toilets is that if you're sitting in the trap sending a few logs to the sea, you hear the person in the next trap finish up flush - then straight out the door without washing their hands or dabbing the hygiene gel. You then spend about a minute pondering which part of the door handle they might have touched on their way out... Could get really OCD and grab a bit of toilet paper to grab the handle.

They are then probably going in the kitchen area, handling the kettles, milk cartons etc. Eeurch.

Second source of annoyance is (for those of us who actually wash our hands), no paper or roller tower just a limp little air dispenser which squirts a five second burst of lukewarm air then takes another ten seconds of moving your hands to activate the sensor for another five seconds.

Associate
Well I work in a hospital and see many doctors leave the toilet cubicles without washing their hands. They also break the seats by standing and squatting on them.

Someone at my work broke their leg while falling off the toilet.:D

I'm always amazed at how disgusting other people are. Our toilets are always filthy and I always have to clean the seat before using. I don't know how people have such bad aim. I haven't ever missed like that and even if I ever did, I would clean it up.

Soldato
Someone at my work broke their leg while falling off the toilet.:D

I'm always amazed at how disgusting other people are. Our toilets are always filthy and I always have to clean the seat before using. I don't know how people have such bad aim. I haven't ever missed like that and even if I ever did, I would clean it up.

I think at work some (not all) see it as well the cleaners will clean it so they don't have to. They take the "not my problem" attitude.

You go into their home however different story they'd be soon moaning about skid marks on the pan or if someone had done their number ones on the floor.

Soldato
I think at work some (not all) see it as well the cleaners will clean it so they don't have to. They take the "not my problem" attitude.

You go into their home however different story they'd be soon moaning about skid marks on the pan or if someone had done their number ones on the floor.

A friend of mine once urinated all over a mutual friends toilet floor due to poor aim, he then owned up readily and point blank refused to go and clean it up. Stand up chap.

Associate

I'm sure you're right, but it's a awful attitude and says something about how selfish that person. Cleaner only checks the toilets once an hour. I never look at someone the same way again after I use the toilet after them and it's a mess.

Soldato
We have 3 staff toilets that are a bit shabby
We also have visitor toilets that are a lot nicer and staff are not supposed to use them

Although sometimes I sneak a posh dump in the visitors loos as a little treat!

Our visitor/exec loos are ridiculous, fully carpeted, spacious, molton brown hand products. It's like taking a dump at the Ritz.

Soldato
Carpets in the urinal/toilet area? If so I'm out. If I ever have the opportunity of using them however I will steal the hand products before finding a bog with more acceptable flooring.

Agree. I grimace a little when i go to someones house and they have a toilet rug to warm their feat as they take a dump but a work toilet with a carpet/rug is a full no no!

Soldato
our work bogs get rancid really fast. If you are going to saw one out you need to do it first thing in the morning when they are all nice clean and fresh, after 11am all the pans are full of skids, unflushed bog roll and more than often floaters.

Soldato
A friend of mine once urinated all over a mutual friends toilet floor due to poor aim, he then owned up readily and point blank refused to go and clean it up. Stand up chap.

What a lovely chap ! He wouldn't be allowed to come to my house ever again.

I'm sure you're right, but it's a awful attitude and says something about how selfish that person. Cleaner only checks the toilets once an hour. I never look at someone the same way again after I use the toilet after them and it's a mess.

Totally agree with you, but sadly life isn't fair sometimes.

I can think of toilets far worse and rancid than work ones - secondary school toilets. No bog roll on the holder, its all on the ceiling along with the paper towels.

Associate
Earlier today something happened that made me think of this thread.

A chap walked in, went straight to the hand drier towels and took a handful before heading over to the urinal. What on earth was he doing?? Answers on a postcard (although, no, I don't know the answer lol)

Man of Honour
I can think of toilets far worse and rancid than work ones - secondary school toilets. No bog roll on the holder, its all on the ceiling along with the paper towels.

Amazingly from what I remember my old secondary school toilets weren't too bad - a little worn from use and graffitied but aside from that most of the time not vandalised.

Back
Top Bottom