***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
I know what you mean with smaller batches. I only make 100ml bottles now.

Currently vaping:
FA Cantaloupe 2%
FA Kiwi 2%
TFA Dragonfruit 2%

Surprisingly nice! Cantaloupe on the inhale, Kiwi on the exhale. Dragonfruit rounds them both off nicely.

Well I made up 100ml and it turned out a good bit different. I think the small % being more accurately measured changed it a lot. I'm thinking the passion and dragon fruit mostly. Can't compare the batches but it tastes more rounded now. Not sure it is an ADV but it isn't too out there not to get used a lot. Nice to be vaping something different. I've been lazy and vaping the same things all the time.

Soldato
I've got some clapton wire which I want to use in my coils but the coil wrapping tools doesn't have a setting for 26 gauge SS316L wrapped in 32 gauge SS316L wire.

http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html

I'm not sure what to put into the tool to work out the resistance or should I just test it by plugging into my ohm reader and just wing it? I also have some Kanthal wire but I'd like to use the clapton wire if I can. What do you guys do when building coils with clapton wire or do you just not bother and use normal wire?

Edit: Where do you guys go to buy all the stuff needed for making your own liquid? I'd rather order it all from one website. I'm talking about things like bottles, PG, VG, nicotine shots and hopefully some good concentrates.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've got some clapton wire which I want to use in my coils but the coil wrapping tools doesn't have a setting for 26 gauge SS316L wrapped in 32 gauge SS316L wire.

http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html

I'm not sure what to put into the tool to work out the resistance or should I just test it by plugging into my ohm reader and just wing it? I also have some Kanthal wire but I'd like to use the clapton wire if I can. What do you guys do when building coils with clapton wire or do you just not bother and use normal wire?

Edit: Where do you guys go to buy all the stuff needed for making your own liquid? I'd rather order it all from one website. I'm talking about things like bottles, PG, VG, nicotine shots and hopefully some good concentrates.

I usually do about 5-6 wraps of Clapton wire over a 3mm drill bit.

Bottles - www.ibottles.co.uk // https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products...t-plastic-ldpe-dropper-bottle-stubby-tip.html

PG/VG/Nic shots from Darkstar Vapour.

Chefs Flavours is your best bet for concentrates.

You'll struggle to get everything from one place.

Soldato
I usually do about 5-6 wraps of Clapton wire over a 3mm drill bit.

Bottles - www.ibottles.co.uk // https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products...t-plastic-ldpe-dropper-bottle-stubby-tip.html

PG/VG/Nic shots from Darkstar Vapour.

Chefs Flavours is your best bet for concentrates.

You'll struggle to get everything from one place.

Cool. Thanks. I'll have a look at those places.

I tend to use 'vape tool' on android for coil calcs, find it much simpler to use the steam engine for exotic coils.

Now that is a useful app. Thanks for the tip.

Bank Holiday 20% off with code DS20, could end today though so I'd say be quick.

I can't put an order in today. I'll have to wait until next week.

Soldato
Bit bored on my last few days of this job so brought some mods in to try repair.

Battlestar....refuses to die, cracked solder joint was causing the messed up readings, resoldered it, good as new.

Evic primo, now in the bin, fire button is damaged (the physical button on the PCB). Looks like I was caused by the foam packed around the button to give it tension, poor design IMO.

Tomorrow I will try figure out why my disguiser squonk kit reads a short constantly.

UXB

UXB

Associate
Has anybody traveled to Turkey recently with their vape gear ?

I am flying out at the end of September for a two week holiday and have been getting conflicting reports as to what is allowed, need to know if it's safe to take my mods, charger, coils etc.

I have heard reports of ecigs being confiscated on the return journey at Dalaman airport, i really dont want that to happen, so can anyone shed any light on the subject.

Soldato
Hi folks,

My Cleito is a leaky mess of late, can't figure out why, nor can I fix it.

What's a good tank these days - doesn't need to do silly power but would like it to have flavour. Ideally prebuilt coils would be great too.

Soldato
Anyone had issues ordering larger bottles of juice from overseas like Amreica?
There is a UK based site I use and they are pretty decent. Washington Vapes/

Just got delivered a 60Ml bottle of Lemon Tart from Dinner Lady and a 100Ml bottle of the Hundies 20 Spot. Both Nic free and with 10ml nic shots included in the price. 1 for the 50Ml and 2 for the 100ml to make them 3%.

Associate
Hi folks,

My Cleito is a leaky mess of late, can't figure out why, nor can I fix it.

What's a good tank these days - doesn't need to do silly power but would like it to have flavour. Ideally prebuilt coils would be great too.
Uwell Crown 3 is a good tank; its my daily. I also have a Horizontech arco, but that really drinks juice.

Uwell have just released a new tank (Valyrian i think?) which is meant to be really good.

Associate
Euston Station was closed on Monday night around 8pm for a couple of hours as an ecig exploded causing much panic and confusion, there was police everywhere.
I am now expecting them to be banned from public transport and such, I hope not but you know how these things go.

Soldato
I tend to use 'vape tool' on android for coil calcs, find it much simpler to use the steam engine for exotic coils.

I use that too. Good for juice mixing as well.

I bought the pro version because it was only £2 and was pretty darn useful.

I found a seller that sells juggernaut wire for about £7 and loads of other types of wire for complex coils for about the same price so am going to pick up some of it to experiment.

https://dynasltd.co.uk/collections/vaping-wires

They also sell them on another website I'm not allowed to name because rules but you get free shipping there.

Permabanned
Just got an Uwell Crown III Mini.

Quite well made, smallish tank though, can see myself refilling quite often.

0.5o premade coil at 70w is pretty decent. Vaping some self mixed Heisenberg at the moment.

bsTCjDn.jpg

Crown 3 is probably the best stock coil sub ohm tank I've ever tried for flavour. I've no doubt the mini version is even better!

Permabanned
Pretty good so far. :) I have the full fat Uwell Crown II and thats pretty good as well but I think this mini is better. Decent build quality, nice huge holes for the liquid to seep into, compact. I need to mix some more juice to try some other flavours.

Back
Top Bottom