Destiny 2

Soldato
The Number full auto rifle is awesome for The Crucible. Last bullets in a magazine deal extra damage. And because it takes a full clip to kill people it wrecks.

I'm using Hard Light exotic auto rifle which I always loved using in D1 PvP. I'm not up to speed as to what weapon variants have continued into 2 so yeah, it was a nice surprise.

Soldato
Did many of you play Trials on the Nine over the weekend? I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me with this. I played as part of a group over the weekend for a good few hours and we lost far more than we won. But the loses weren't even tight loses but in some games we weren't even winning a round. Is there a certain knack to this? We play as a group in regular crucible a bit and we win far more than we lose so it's not like we are bad at it but we couldn't work out why we were getting destroyed so much.

There were even multiple times when it be two of us V one of them and still wouldn't be able to drop them.

They need to introduce some kind of skill score in the background (if it doesn't already have it) that pairs you/your team against similar players. I'd much rather lose to a team where it was closer though than constant back to back games where we don't even get a round won.

Anyone have any tips/hints for future trials?

Soldato
Did many of you play Trials on the Nine over the weekend? I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me with this. I played as part of a group over the weekend for a good few hours and we lost far more than we won. But the loses weren't even tight loses but in some games we weren't even winning a round. Is there a certain knack to this? We play as a group in regular crucible a bit and we win far more than we lose so it's not like we are bad at it but we couldn't work out why we were getting destroyed so much.

There were even multiple times when it be two of us V one of them and still wouldn't be able to drop them.

They need to introduce some kind of skill score in the background (if it doesn't already have it) that pairs you/your team against similar players. I'd much rather lose to a team where it was closer though than constant back to back games where we don't even get a round won.

Anyone have any tips/hints for future trials?

its now matched on connection, Trials is a different ball game to crucible its all about the team shots and playing clever if you're not nailing the headshots everytime you are going to lose.

In D1 i believe it was based on skill and what game you were on. so It would start easy and by the 5th/6th/7th game it would be getting really hard and the sweats would start.

Welcome to trials though its a pure sweatfest.

what gun are you using? MIDA multitool is the goto at the moment for the team shoots if you all shoot 1 person with one bullet they will be dead.

Soldato
its now matched on connection, Trials is a different ball game to crucible its all about the team shots and playing clever if you're not nailing the headshots everytime you are going to lose.

In D1 i believe it was based on skill and what game you were on. so It would start easy and by the 5th/6th/7th game it would be getting really hard and the sweats would start.

Welcome to trials though its a pure sweatfest.

what gun are you using? MIDA multitool is the goto at the moment for the team shoots if you all shoot 1 person with one bullet they will be dead.

Ah right thanks! Yeah, we all had the Multi-Tool and it wasn't working for us. Most likely due to rather than all firing on the same target going for different ones. Co-ordination otherwise we were on-point, always knew where we were going and meant to be doing.

We still kept playing at it though and getting the tokens so wasn't all too bad.

Associate
Totally.. once we got the strat tho it wasn't too bad tbh!

I think next time will be easier..

I just watched the video OweO was talking about where Slayerage and his clan 4 man the whole Raid. They're not even human. Sick.
What strat did you use? We struggled to find the pattern yesterday....

Back
Top Bottom