Destiny 2

Associate
Lol! I have my "Sad!" emote at the ready...

Ok so I will pencil a reset run in:

PS4 - Leviathan "Totally not going to get held up on the dogs" Raid - 6/7ish start

- OweO - Warlock or Hunter
- Astaley - Titan
- JPM - Hunter (is your Warlock up to raid light level yet?)
- Davie
- ?
- ?

Just need 3 more who are ready to suffer, sorry I mean Enjoy, our attempt at clearing the raid... :D

I'll be there.

Soldato
So, I finished the last mission last night. Level 20 and 199 power. Now I need to start grinding for loot :o. Does anyone else in a similar position want to pair up?

Also, if anyone needs another member to participate in trials of the nine, I would love to join.

Associate
We managed to finish the raid last night , last boss isnt that difficult after the damn garden !!!
The raid doesn't seem to give out much loot , we did all have enough tokens to go pick up an item from the vendor though :(
Also the game bugged and no one got the "milestone complete" powerful engram :mad:
Had fun clearing it but cant say im excited to go back and rerun it like previous raids , im hoping this one is just a taster for a real raid they have lined up in a couple of months or something.

In my humble opinion here is the encounter difficulty in desc order
Gardens ( if you clear this you can achieve anything in life )
Gauntlet ( I suck at jumping )
Calus
Bath House

Soldato
I have only completed the first encounter bath house, but even then I was disappointed in loot.

get to the aqueduct chest and all I get is a legendary engram at soft cap. would at least expect the engrams to drop at a similar light level or marginally higher

Soldato
So, I finished the last mission last night. Level 20 and 199 power. Now I need to start grinding for loot :o. Does anyone else in a similar position want to pair up?

Also, if anyone needs another member to participate in trials of the nine, I would love to join.

You need to complete these steps for trials of the nine :)
  • Players must complete the Destiny 2 campaign
  • Players must complete the the Call to Arms Milestone at least once
  • Players must have 260 Power

Soldato

PS4 - Leviathan "Totally not going to get held up on the dogs" Raid - 6/7ish start

- Astaley - Titan
- Davie
- Par5n1p
- ?

Just need 1 more who is ready to suffer, sorry I mean Enjoy, our attempt at clearing the raid... :D

I should be available, need to speak with the misses but put me down anyway :)

Last edited:
Soldato
You need to complete these steps for trials of the nine :)
  • Players must complete the Destiny 2 campaign
  • Players must complete the the Call to Arms Milestone at least once
  • Players must have 260 Power
Cool cheers for the heads up.

How long does it roughly take to get to power level 260 providing RNGesus is on your side?

Does anyone fancy joining up to grind public events on PS4?

My PSN is pleyor.

Last edited:
Soldato
oweneades said:

- Astaley - Titan
- Davie
- Par5n1p
- Makhaira_ (until 10pm)

Just need 1 more who is ready to suffer, sorry I mean Enjoy, our attempt at clearing the raid... :D

Associate
Can us Xbro's sort a proper Raid time out this weeks like the good PS4 folks can - yes thats right I'm on about you Owen ;).

GT is same as forum name.

I'd prefer to do some powered gear activities first to get power up from 276 to 280ish if possible but then organise proper fireteam.

I can't do this Friday/Saturday.

Shawrey

Associate
1) Each person is designated a dog/flower for DPS phase (this is critical to avoid utter confusion / dogs left with full health on one side vs no health on the other)
2) Ground group aim for 24-36x damage modifier depending on location of flowers.
3) Once in place (or dogs alerted) everyone burns their dog down to half health on the first round.
4) Repeat 2-3 above for a quick two phase or aim for 1/4 - 1/3 health after damage.
5) Repeat 2-3 above for kill.

You can 1 phase if everything works out and the moons align (flowers in the right places, dogs deciding to play ball, random crap doesn't happen) but a 2-3 phase is just as "easy" and only requires 24x damage mod to pull off (24x = 3 phase / 36x = 2 phase*).

Easily one of the most frustrating encounters lol. We followed step 1 and 2 above, but just tried to kill all the dogs on phase 1. We found that the timer is so short on phase 2 onward and that people were accidentally killing dogs when burning them down anyway. Think we ended up with 48 stacks and killed 5 dogs on phase 1, then just got 1 stack on phase 2 to kill the final doge.

Back
Top Bottom