• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 56 Owners Thread

Soldato
I use wattman and have no problems watt so ever :p
Thank to the 64 bios i am now running at 1675/1000 but i managed to get it running at 1655/1100 with 1200 p6/p7 and 100% fans this card is amazing!!!
When i get home im gonna see what this +200% does to that, and then i have to stop playing with it or i feel im gonna break it.
Until i get the AIO cooler for it that is ;)

Soldato
Hello,

I had to double take when I saw this loop its not been setup right surely? Should be Res>CPU>GPU>RAD Or Res>RAD>CPU>GPU>RES.

You are going to get much higher temperatures with that setup.

He's using a parallel setup, the loop essentially splits after the pump and feeds the GPU and CPU blocks separately, then they re-combine before the rad. It does perform slightly worse than a straight serial setup however with a modern pump the difference is extremely negligible, it was a lot more common in the old days because it helps reduce pressure issues related to weak pumps or restrictive blocks (at the expense of flow rate). These days it's just done because it looks cool :)

Associate
I use wattman and have no problems watt so ever :p
Thank to the 64 bios i am now running at 1675/1000 but i managed to get it running at 1655/1100 with 1200 p6/p7 and 100% fans this card is amazing!!!
When i get home im gonna see what this +200% does to that, and then i have to stop playing with it or i feel im gonna break it.
Until i get the AIO cooler for it that is ;)

Nice :)

Soldato
Thanks for the sarcastic post, but if you actually read the search results you would see there is only one uk shop that sells it, the second result is american and the rest are reviews.
So thanks for that, i'm glad I didn't think of googling it before asking here, because obviously that would be a big waste of time.

I should have googled it first instead of asking people that own vega 56's that have a much larger knowledge of liquid cooling ..........(#sarcasm)

Man of Honour
Thanks for the sarcastic post, but if you actually read the search results you would see there is only one uk shop that sells it, the second result is american and the rest are reviews.
So thanks for that, i'm glad I didn't think of googling it before asking here, because obviously that would be a big waste of time.

I should have googled it first instead of asking people that own vega 56's that have a much larger knowledge of liquid cooling ..........(#sarcasm)

Just to let you know I have had one on order for 3 weeks from that retailer. They are telling me stock tomorrow.

Associate
indeed it took less than 10 seconds to find stock thats available. some people are just to darn lazy.

I didnt need to re click the search result i know when they are due, i have 2 on order due for shipping on the 11th. /The 2nd link was not American either it was alphacools own site and they sell direct from Germany also. So please feel free to cry a river some more.

does he want someone to order and fit it too????

Man of Honour
no laziness to it, its only just come into stock. why not try and read the comments fully before posting smart arse comments :)

Spot on. There was no stock earlier today as I called them. Stock was due over a week ago. Feels like I have been waiting forever.

Associate
They have had stock since just after Lunch.

and your point exactly? still no need for rudeness to a new member asking for help. did no one ever tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it?

edit: it was saying back order ive being looking every day, literally about 30 minutes ago its changed to 10+ instock.

Associate
and the help was there, i am not allowed to post direct links to the sites its against ocuk rules. Its not hard to go look, as was stated. There was nothing rude. If someone cannot take straight talking then they need to seriously grow up and stop being such a baby.

-- Vince go back and read what i wrote. I know they did have any stock, i have also been waiting 2 weeks for a 2x 240 and 3x120 sets. I wrote- They have had there stock since lunch. So obviously it wasnt there before that! The reason i know this, I asked them if i could add more to my order, and at this time they said no, I would have to make a new order with the stuff i wanted on it and as such after lunch i made a new order with some more cooling on it, which is also waiting for dispatch on the 11th.

Man of Honour
-- Vince go back and read what i wrote. I know they did have any stock, i have also been waiting 2 weeks for a 2x 240 and 3x120 sets. I wrote- They have had there stock since lunch. So obviously it wasnt there before that! The reason i know this, I asked them if i could add more to my order, and at this time they said no, I would have to make a new order with the stuff i wanted on it and as such after lunch i made a new order with some more cooling on it, which is also waiting for dispatch on the 11th.

Perhaps that's the problem, sorry if I have misinterpreted it - If I read what you wrote:

They have had stock since just after Lunch.

It implies that they have in fact had stock sitting there ready for us to order for the past two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom