Far Cry 5

Associate
Got my dispatch email from the Rainforest yesterday but that doesn't mean anything as they use RM so it'll likely come tomorrow.

Watched some early release footage from Centrestrain01 and the game looks awesome! He's playing it on Ps4 pro and it looks really detailed so fingers crossed the One X gets more pretties than that!

Shawrey

Soldato
Polygon smashed it a little. 6.5

Their review is a bit odd, they seem to be expecting some deep touching story that takes you on an emotional journey. It's Far Cry, the story will be interesting in parts, cheesy in others, overacted throughout but will be decent enough to give some focus to the shooting which is why we all came along in the first place.

Associate
I thought it looked a bit "7/10 meh" from the previews but it's doing quite well. Might be another pleasant surprise like the amazing Assassin's Creed Origins.

Soldato
Yep, from the reviews i saw last night they were all favourable. Farcry but done better. Things have been changed, made better etc etc I am loving how the game looks.. Cant wait to boot it up on my Pro.. :D

Associate
Just picked mine up.. Pity i have to wait till i get home to play.. :D Oh and the traffic at the moment during finishing time is silly... Just my luck!

Got mine delivered by the rainforest this morning to work. Cant wait for a spin on the One X later. Watching CohhCarnage/Ellohime on Twitch and this game looks too fun! Using an RPG on a Bear and blows the poor creature 20ft in the air. https://clips.twitch.tv/RelievedMushyPangolinChefFrank

A Silly and Serious game all wrapped into one. Right up my street!

Shawrey

Soldato
Does this still have online death match and team death match options like the old Far Cry’s? Just having a quick google before I can’t seem to get a straight answer every site just mentions the fact you can play story mode in co op with a friend online but no mention of death match etc

Back
Top Bottom