*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Caporegime
Found a setup with 6p Striker and The House and having Self-Preserved and Predatory which is pretty ridiculous - it can face tank most things as long as you are hitting things - needs a bit more finenessing though as at the moment magazine reloads get in the way of it being seamless.
Non Exo MP5 or similar with the above and meticulous?

Associate
Just started playing this again, dont have any classified? gear, so whats a good set up otherwise these days? & what kind of stats should i aim for? last time i played 256 was the cap.

Soldato
Just started playing this again, dont have any classified? gear, so whats a good set up otherwise these days? & what kind of stats should i aim for? last time i played 256 was the cap.

Depends what you want from the build? Support? Solo? Dps?

Solo pve build wise nomad classified is excellent. Im currently running it with an assault rifle specced with predatory, self preserved and meticulous and can face tank solo challenging resistance pretty easily.

Pvp wise predators mark/striker/lone star/nomad are good options.

Support wise reclaimer is excellent utility in a group and always sought after build for high level group content.

Last edited:
Associate
Found a setup with 6p Striker and The House and having Self-Preserved and Predatory which is pretty ridiculous - it can face tank most things as long as you are hitting things - needs a bit more finenessing though as at the moment magazine reloads get in the way of it being seamless.

Having 2 Hous'es works ;)
Im using 2 Hous'es on D3 PvE build - 1 with pure damage talents,other is "leacher",works very well
Granted,you need watch for ammo,but its not a big issue really

Man of Honour
Having 2 Hous'es works ;)
Im using 2 Hous'es on D3 PvE build - 1 with pure damage talents,other is "leacher",works very well
Granted,you need watch for ammo,but its not a big issue really

That would be one way heh - I kind of like having a sniper rifle on the other though as you can wind up a big damage bonus then unleash ridiculous single hit damage heh.

Associate
Depends what you want from the build? Support? Solo? Dps?

Solo pve build wise nomad classified is excellent. Im currently running it with an assault rifle specced with predatory, self preserved and meticulous and can face tank solo challenging resistance pretty easily.

Pvp wise predators mark/striker/lone star/nomad are good options.

Support wise reclaimer is excellent utility in a group and always sought after build for high level group content.

Sorry should have said I dont do pvp, hackers in early days in TD killed it for me, my old builds were alphabridge with barrets & yellow gloves, 3 hunter/3 sentry, reclaimer & d3-fnc across my 4 chars. So 2 dps, one of which was sniper, a support & a tank build was what I last used.

Man of Honour
And again people can't seem to figure out the GE modifiers :( maybe I'm over-estimating the age group the game caters for but if the average player of this game is any indication of a wider trend humanity is doomed.

Caporegime
And again people can't seem to figure out the GE modifiers :( maybe I'm over-estimating the age group the game caters for but if the average player of this game is any indication of a wider trend humanity is doomed.
Why I only play with an organised group. Or solo if the commendations can be done solo.

Man of Honour
Sadly seem to be breaking things with this Striker/The House setup and how busy the servers are with the Ambush GE - about 30 seconds into any sustained combat the desyncs get real :(

Soldato

Build striker and farm for a ninjabike backpack then go 3 striker, 1 tac, 1 nomad and ninja until you get classified gear. Easy challenge mode build as you are getting haste from the tac for skills, HoK from the nomad and the damage from striker.

Nomad is good if you are not good at staying alive. Free lives for days...I insta delete it if i ever get it

Man of Honour
Maybe I'm being super grumpy today but twice in a row Dragon's Nest - two people who didn't seem to be able to figure out that you need to press the buttons and one person who eventually does - after awhile that gets really old - even allowing that on first run it isn't the most obvious that you need to do it - but most of these people have high enough level and commendation score, etc. for the most part they must have run it before.

Associate
Yeah quick question

I have one main agent, and started a second. How do I farm on both and they both get access to the stash or whatever it is?

Yes, both agents will have access to the stash, and most other game currency etc is shared between the agents.

You can do all missions with each agent - just log on with one, do what you want then log in with the other.

Cheers

Soldato
Anyone still play survival? Thinking of re-downloading it again but not sure if it's as fun with fewer players per match.

PVP servers aren't busy but PVE can have about 10 for quite a few matches. Every Saturday the division discord and a good amount of streamers do "survival Saturday" where everyone queues on the half hour and hour to try and get busier servers

Back
Top Bottom