*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
I regularly play Survival, mainly PvE though.

I've never actually completed survival. Usually die in the dark zone when I realise I can't take on the gold enemies. Usually when I have 30 minutes left I try to enter it, but by then I'm full blue gear with 1-2 purples and a purple weapon. Just get destroyed!

Associate
Haven’t played really since completing the main story co op with my wife.
I know there is extra content now but is it worth buying the season pass while it is on sale?

Associate
Anyone still play survival? Thinking of re-downloading it again but not sure if it's as fun with fewer players per match.

I play often,not for the loot ofc
Survival can easily be released as standalone game,it is such fun

Haven’t played really since completing the main story co op with my wife.
I know there is extra content now but is it worth buying the season pass while it is on sale?

If you like main story,i would say yes - there is a lot of things to discover and to do,also if you like hunting better loot

Man of Honour
Just ran through Amherst legendary - complete lagfest 2/3rd of my damage wasn't applying, shot gunners were suddenly on top of me without seeming to cover the space inbetween, reloads failing, going into cover failing, etc. etc. hope its just because its only just released.

I spent most of the mission just fighting the game and barely contributing until I changed loadouts to something I could sit back with a bit more.

Other than that I think it could be quite fun though the end is a bit of a let down in the way of boss fight - its pretty tough with a lot of potential for strategy through the rest.

EDIT: Oh and they seem to have ****** up the movement even more this patch - fair few times I'm running sideways - ****** idiots.

Last edited:
Soldato
@digitalx striker classy will be fine, but AR with it would be better for the native EAD.

Alternatively, hunters faith coupled with a high electronics sentry for good pulse + the 6 marks (maybe shield with x45 pistol for quick marks) and a CC like firecrest would be awesome.

Turrets get affected by sentry marks and EAD.

Think if a good strat could be nailed for Amherst it could be an alternate farm to CS for global events for even quicker farming

Man of Honour
@digitalx striker classy will be fine, but AR with it would be better for the native EAD.

Alternatively, hunters faith coupled with a high electronics sentry for good pulse + the 6 marks (maybe shield with x45 pistol for quick marks) and a CC like firecrest would be awesome.

Turrets get affected by sentry marks and EAD.

Think if a good strat could be nailed for Amherst it could be an alternate farm to CS for global events for even quicker farming

I had little luck with striker classified :( might be different once the game stabilises a bit seems to be a fair bit of lag at times post release - was getting at times hardly any damage registering. I switched to a hybrid Firecrest build and it made things much more playable. Especially when you come out of the window from the apartment sticking a fire turret on the lower roof meant that any of the initial mob that tried to rush got pushed back and then when the shotgunners spawn from where you've just come from the turret switches to them as they run at you in a nice line :)

Back
Top Bottom