The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
Yeah I should have switched it out I thought that I might get extra one if I didn't X it but oh well I know for next time.

Off Amazon? Didnt think that was possible in the Uk. Only Amazon coins in the US which then can be used to buy HS packs. Or am i missing something?

I don't know I have never done it I was reading about it other day. Maybe someone else can confirm.

They do sell the coins on amazon.co.uk

Soldato
Off Amazon? Didnt think that was possible in the Uk. Only Amazon coins in the US which then can be used to buy HS packs. Or am i missing something?

Yes, you've missed that Amazon Coins are available in the UK too. Reminder to all that you must buy your cards through the Amazon app version of Hearthstone.

OMG! That was awesome. My opponent had a Northshire Cleric out, and a full hand. I pulled a Healing Totem from a Kobold Hermit when he'd damaged five of my minions last time. I just milled him for five cards! It hadn't even occurred to me that could happen.

You could conceivably have rolled a Healing Totem from your hero power before playing the Hermit and taking another one, and milled him for 10. If he'd had two Clerics out you'd potentially have burned his entire deck and killed him with fatigue. This is why they say "Never go full Northshire".

Associate
What's everyone's opinion on cards revealed for next expansion (Witchwood)? Anyone preordered? I have, 72 Witchwood packs waiting for me, 70 from the preorder, 2 from quests, I'll have another 2 or 3 when it's over, I think.

I mostly play rogue, I like some of rogue cards revealed, Cheap Shot and Cursed Castaway seem decent, Wanted! doesn't seem too bad, having extra The Coin(s) can come in handy later on.

Soldato
What's everyone's opinion on cards revealed for next expansion (Witchwood)? Anyone preordered? I have, 72 Witchwood packs waiting for me, 70 from the preorder, 2 from quests, I'll have another 2 or 3 when it's over, I think.

I mostly play rogue, I like some of rogue cards revealed, Cheap Shot and Cursed Castaway seem decent, Wanted! doesn't seem too bad, having extra The Coin(s) can come in handy later on.

I mainly play hunter with beasts so there is going to be a lot in this deck for me.

This will be the first release of cards since I been playing so really looking forward to it but not sure about actually putting money down and buying the 70 packs. It seems a lot of money and I might not get any of the cards I need.

I have been doing my daily challenges every day getting the free pack of cards got 2 so far for the witchwood.

I'm looking forward to the release.

Soldato
There is some new cards that will be great in my hunter decks (im not 100% sure they are hunter cards or not): bellringer sentry which is 4 cost 3/4 minion with battlecry and deathrattle to add secret to the battlefield.
Dire frenzy which is a 4 cost spell that gives a beast 3+3 and adds 3 copies of the with 3+3 to your deck
Rat trap a 2 cost secret that summons a 6/6 rat when opponent plays 3 cards.

Don't forget to log in when new expansion comes out for 3 packs of cards + a random class legendary

Soldato
I have been trying to install hearthstone via amazon app but it just doesn't install.

I was going to buy the 70 packs with coins.

Older phone, maybe? I've had no problem installing the app before.

You could try running an Android sandbox on your PC. It's a pretty simple process, a quick Google should give you instructions.

Soldato
Older phone, maybe? I've had no problem installing the app before.

You could try running an Android sandbox on your PC. It's a pretty simple process, a quick Google should give you instructions.

Yeah next time I will try the sandbox.

My phones not that old it's xiomi mi max 2 on andriod 7.1.1, it plays hearthstone well on play store. Tried everything but it wouldn't install off Amazon store.

Going to log in tomorrow for the free legendary and 3 packs of cards

Man of Honour
Still not bought the pre-order. Havent been enjoying the game lately and it feels I'm just spending money for the sake of it. Today is the final day. Unsure if I should.

I dislike how every single expansion seems to just have more and more powerful cards..

Soldato
Would not bother preordering. Though the power level of this release is much lower than previous expansions but still the cost to play this game just aint worth it.

As one streamer pointed out the game mechanics are what they are and they can play around with it a little but your still going to end up with the same basic way of interacting, or not interacting in this case.

The meta takes 1-2 weeks to sort itself then its just same old same old. Good to play on the bus but no more than that imo.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom