The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Permabanned
Stopped playing as the 3 expansions per year is too much for me in a game i dip in and out of.

I only started just now and had to put in near 40 quid to catch up and made sure to go with classic cards mostly. Most of the core cards i crafted were built around the first drop which was ysera. I think now im pretty good to go for a bit as faceless manipulator ysera alex velen malygos are my cores and thalnos is next up to join that classic card core.

At least you get a guarantees legendary now in the first 10 packs of an expac too. I think i got 5 from 7 packs of the old gods one was golden so a nice 1600 dust.

Last edited:
Soldato
I been playing this for a couple of months haven't spent any money on it.

The games quite fun for a chill out.

Got my self to rank 11 this season.

Permabanned
Nice one the rewards last night were useless to me though i played for hours hit a wall at 15 and stopped for the patch. And in the end dusting two golden commons aint going to craft me dragonsoul anytime soon.

Moar dust.

Soldato
Nice one the rewards last night were useless to me though i played for hours hit a wall at 15 and stopped for the patch. And in the end dusting two golden commons aint going to craft me dragonsoul anytime soon.

Moar dust.

I done ok just opened mine got 185 dust from cards and potion.

Not sure what to spend the dust on though I play a cheap hunter deck that's doing well as is.

Soldato
I just got lucky lost 3 straight games in the arena and got a gold card that sold for 400 dust.

Bought my self the bittertide hydra should go well in my deck. It's the most expensive card I ever crafted normally I just do the cheap ones that are 50-100 but ran out of cheap ones I want.

When's the next expansion? I would like some new beats for my hunter deck.

Permabanned
Beasts are a popular thing i think there will be more around march 18 for expansions. I also did arena twice and lost to legendary cards i swear these guys cheat!!! And i too got 400 dust from a legendary reward from the pack lol. Dusted and finally crafted dragonsoul at 3am.

Im looking at hunter though that classic hyena is OP i wonder could you do a cheap clone hyena deck with zorga faceless manipulators the cube and ofc hyenas! The sheer amount of board clears makea me not want to waste the dust finding out if the answer is no.

Permabanned
maybe the 18 meant 2018 but someone for sure said the year of the mammoth ended around march. Also hand of ragnaros is the biggest pile of crap ever.

Spam ultra cheap taunt minions and press your hero power to win the game...

Soldato
Think I need to disenchant the one corridor creaper I had in my deck it got nerfed hard.

I will save the dust like you said for next expansion.

Soldato
Anyone getting the new set of cards?

I have only been free to play so far but now I hit level 10 my free to play deck doesn't seem very good.

Not sure if I should just buy the 70 packs of new cards for £35 off amazon?

Caporegime
OMG! That was awesome. My opponent had a Northshire Cleric out, and a full hand. I pulled a Healing Totem from a Kobold Hermit when he'd damaged five of my minions last time. I just milled him for five cards! It hadn't even occurred to me that could happen.

Associate
Free packs anyone?
https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/hearthstone/21634714/new-year-of-the-raven-celebration
Celebraven
To ring in the coming Hearthstone Year, we’re throwing a New Year of the Raven party! Every time you complete a daily quest*, you’ll also be awarded a card pack. These packs can be from Journey to Un’Goro, Knights of the Frozen Throne, Kobolds & Catacombs, or even The Witchwood! You can tear open The Witchwood card packs after the expansion goes live in April.

The party starts on March 26 at 23:59 CEST and lasts until April 9 at 23:59 CEST, so don’t be late!

Soldato

wow thanks for heads up.

Hey, Is it ok to play these daily quests against a friend or does it need to be on casual/ranked.

Also I wondered about daily quests can I just log on with friend and get them to concede to get my wins for challenge. I wasn't sure if they consider this cheating?

It's just I don't have decks for every hero so some challanges can be impossible for me against decent people.

Associate
Hey, Is it ok to play these daily quests against a friend or does it need to be on casual/ranked.
https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest
Unless otherwise specified, quest progress can only be made in games against random human opponents in the Arena, Play mode (both Ranked and Casual), and Tavern Brawls, as well as in Friendly Challenges against friends and Tavern Brawl challenges against friends. Practice mode and adventure mode games do not count. The exceptions are the 'Total Dominance' quest, which can be advanced by winning in any mode, 'Play a Friend!', which requires participating in a Friendly Challenge, and 'Watch and Learn', which requires a friend to win while spectating their game. 'Play a Friend!' is the only quest to offer rewards for the opponent, even if they do not have the quest.
For the decks you don't have try doing them in the tavern brawl.

Soldato
Anyone getting the new set of cards?

I have only been free to play so far but now I hit level 10 my free to play deck doesn't seem very good.

Not sure if I should just buy the 70 packs of new cards for £35 off amazon?

Off Amazon? Didnt think that was possible in the Uk. Only Amazon coins in the US which then can be used to buy HS packs. Or am i missing something?

Soldato
wow thanks for heads up.

Also I wondered about daily quests can I just log on with friend and get them to concede to get my wins for challenge. I wasn't sure if they consider this cheating?

It's just I don't have decks for every hero so some challanges can be impossible for me against decent people.

FYI you can cancel a daily quest for a new one once a day.

Back
Top Bottom