What do you guys do in the evenings after work?

Soldato
Drinking, gaming, studying, watching movies, cooking, bathing, showering, brushing teeth, laundry, cleaning, driving, shopping, walking, talking, etc. You?

Much the same, don't study now which is strange considering I've been doing it for the last 8 years. Feel like I'm wasting away most evenings, need to find a new hobby or something

Soldato
Do whatever I feel like. I don’t envy any of my friends with kids at all there lives sound so repetitive and restricted outside of work. I love my freedom lol

Soldato
Do whatever I feel like. I don’t envy any of my friends with kids at all there lives sound so repetitive and restricted outside of work. I love my freedom lol

It's painful listening right. The level of excitement reaches it's climax when it's something slightly out the ordinary for them yet it's something equally dull.

Soldato
I do the odd 1/35 tank model kit while I watch the TV, I'm in the middle of writing a book, and I buy and restore antique weaponry (mainly swords).

Soldato
I love having no commitments, when I finish work, all my free time is mine, I use it mostly to go out and ride my motorbike, do some gaming, eat and just chill out.

Caporegime
I swear young people these days are just big kids and so sensitive and don't have a clue.

Is this guy really asking what people do with their lives? We all do what ever we want to do because we are adults.

Friends, social lives, other work, hobbies, menial tasks, etc. It's all relative to your disposable income. Some people at my work for instance go on 4-6 holidays a year. Others spend their money on cars, etc.

Soldato
After I finish my community service, I go to McDonald's buy the smallest coke I can stay there for a few hours waiting for my possy to turn up, then we club our change together buy a 2ltr bottle of cider and hang about town, on a busy night we get harrased by the police, usually get home about 3-4am I pass out then repeat the next day.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's surprising how little time many people have after work, including myself. I go theatre once a week, gym a couple times unless I go before work, and around the other times I have to fit in photo editing, eating, sleeping, doing errands/chores and shopping etc.

Life is taxing eh.

Soldato
depends on the day what i have planned for the next. Default setting cook dinner and eat it, then jump on the internet and listen to some UK Hardcore if there are any live streams on FB which there usually is, if it is a Friday evening this will be accompanied by a few alcoholic beverages, then if its still early enough catch up on my series, watch an episode or two then bed. Love being a singley.
Gym/Phys is done in work time so my evenings are mine to ***** away as i wish.

Back
Top Bottom