Fortnite Battle Royale

Soldato
Saw a twitch streamer building last night after he killed my killer, he decided to use a rifle for the last kill. The other guy could not get near him, he got him on something like the twentieth shot. His SA was amazing, he seemed to know where the other player was at all times, even behind multiple walls. He was building at a speed which seriously had me questioning whether it is feasible to do that with a select/place two button press. I am positive that there is a trick to it, even when it becomes second nature there just is no physical way to place that quantity of structure consistently without a mistake for that long. Edits were instantaneous - that supposed to be a three button press, but it was literally a turn, click, half wall. Of course you'll get fast if you do it all day, every day - but that was mind blowing.

Soldato
Saw a twitch streamer building last night after he killed my killer, he decided to use a rifle for the last kill. The other guy could not get near him, he got him on something like the twentieth shot. His SA was amazing, he seemed to know where the other player was at all times, even behind multiple walls. He was building at a speed which seriously had me questioning whether it is feasible to do that with a select/place two button press. I am positive that there is a trick to it, even when it becomes second nature there just is no physical way to place that quantity of structure consistently without a mistake for that long. Edits were instantaneous - that supposed to be a three button press, but it was literally a turn, click, half wall. Of course you'll get fast if you do it all day, every day - but that was mind blowing.

It's why the game does so well. Good mix of a fairly high skill ceiling combined with reliance on team play plus some luck which adds that element of the unknown - both fun and frustration. That plus game modes to suit all, character customisation, a levelling system and ever evolving items and weapons.

It's so difficult to beat someone who's good at building providing they don't drop. They've almost always put so many hours in that their aim is just as good.

Associate
Not great :p did only start on PC at the second week of S4 though. Won my solo in first 10 games, and duo only recently playing them more to be honest, first 30-40 games were me getting used to the game on PC mostly!

5RJyR41.png

Squads can be so infuriating, i'd say 99% of mine have been people that do not work together, or help the squads.. or land completely separate/don't mark where they're going. Most likely doing challenges, but still. Or you help your squad mates, get downed in the process and they don't revive (this happens far too often).

I can agree with that.

What site do you guys use for those stats, out of interest?

Soldato
Stupid question: are you guys using headsets when playing in squads? I'm being lazy and playing on my own so far, but need to get my headset out and test it before joining.

Soldato
Agree with Discord, the mic is a pain in the ****, but I found it was because it was sending the output through my rift mic. When it didn't work I disabled the other headset and hey presto. If you lot are on later (and Playground still hasnt been put back in) I wouldnt mind doing some squads. Two challenges I havent done - top 12 in squads (two more left) and the disco ball, because I hate PUGs. If Playground is in, need some serious time on my building skills which suck the place up currently.

Caporegime
Some no skin guy with a KD ratio of 0.47 destroyed a skybase with 48 people on it who were trying to watch the rocket launch. Now holds the record for most kills in solo. :p

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah, I was just looking. I was talking to a few Fortnite streamer friends, they too thought it was funny stuff.

Associate
Does anyone else watch Keemstar's 20k tournament on a friday night? I find it quite entertaining.

It was nice to see Ninja win this week.

Back
Top Bottom