PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
This Pubg Twitch event has been an utter failure, 2 hours+ and all they have done is pointless interviews and one random game. 100,000+ people watching a dead stream...

Its back up, but still not worth watching. They have copied Fortnite and each team has a "celebrity" on it. Shroud has Ludacris who's probably never even seen a PC before.

Last edited:
Soldato
I mean I know Pubg has a lot of RNG in it already, but to then add RNG to the teams and give each team a random player is a bit too much. One team could get one of the randoms that has thousands of hours in the game and then one could get a has-been rapper that has never played PC, let alone PUBG before.

Caporegime
exposure is all that matters.

love how shrouds got silvers and doc gets deadmaus must sting a little.

shroud dead already.lan fever .

Last edited:
Soldato
exposure is all that matters.

love how shrouds got silvers and doc gets deadmaus must sting a little.

shroud dead already.lan fever .

LAN fever must be horrendous after winning offline events like ESL Pro League S4 against SK for a measly $200k back in CS, a far more competitive and nerve-racking game.

Soldato
The PUBG event last night was a joke. I watched 3-4 of the streamers including Shroud and Choco and it was very obvious none of them wanted to be there. They were irritated by how it was ran. 1 game in 3 hours, tiny venue with no air conditioning, players hearing casters calling positions. Absolute shambles of an event.

Caporegime
LAN fever must be horrendous after winning offline events like ESL Pro League S4 against SK for a measly $200k back in CS, a far more competitive and nerve-racking game.

so why does he seem to suck at all pubg lan events ? if its easier and less never racking ? genius .:p

doc as usual played better with deadmaus who had no idea what he was doing.:D

Associate
so why does he seem to suck at all pubg lan events ? if its easier and less never racking ? genius .:p

doc as usual played better with deadmaus who had no idea what he was doing.:D

He doesn't. Stats to prove he does please?
deadmaus is a pubg streamer if you didn't know. Has hundreds of hours in the game.

Caporegime
last few lans i watched hes died instantly. no stats needed. yet docs done well in them. as for those who bring up csgo hes playing pubg. its irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom