PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
yep sanhok contributes.the thing i thought it would make ranking easier but if you play casually kills your ranking so so quick :D

So it does make it easier?

I was in a solo sanhok this morning 3 kills decent loot and 16 left. In circle and got taken out by red zone as did 3 others. I was on foot. First time its happened in 375 hours so cant grumble too much. But tbh not even sure what the purpose of the red zone is.

Caporegime
So it does make it easier?

I was in a solo sanhok this morning 3 kills decent loot and 16 left. In circle and got taken out by red zone as did 3 others. I was on foot. First time its happened in 375 hours so cant grumble too much. But tbh not even sure what the purpose of the red zone is.

if you playing well every game maybe but in generally its harder. to get a higher ranking maybe on sanhok only. you can get jumped on easier more often than the other maps. we could try it for a season see how it compares. most of the people im playing with at moment are playing sanhok only but that is mainly cause last season we try harded it so much was kinda sucking the fun out of the game. so this month just messing about having a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom