• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Price aside, it's hard to judge without seeing any tangible performance gains or benchmarks - RTX-OPS mean nothing to me right now.

I'll most likely look to grab a used 1070/80 in the coming months.

Caporegime
Price is mental and I deserve the hate (which I am sure will come) but all my OT goes in savings, so **** it, time to treat myself.

Tbf it looks like nVidia are moving the Ti into the old Titan pricepoint as a long-term thing, and it looks like it's going to be a strong performer.

AMD are only going to join the mental price-party when they have a card good enough to enter!!! No longer a budget brand remember...

Caporegime
Tbf it looks like nVidia are moving the Ti into the old Titan pricepoint as a long-term thing, and it looks like it's going to be a strong performer.

AMD are only going to join the mental price-party when they have a card good enough to enter!!! No longer a budget brand remember...
Yer, Titan price is now Ti price, which hurts. I was a fan of Titans though and had enough in my time, so not like I am unused to ponying up :D

Mobster
Soldato
I'm not trying to justify the costs of the card as they are ridiculous from nVidia, although just as ridiculous is the mark up from the etailers.

But RT is 10 years of development, who else is going to pay the R&D costs ?

Caporegime
OP
Price is mental and I deserve the hate (which I am sure will come) but all my OT goes in savings, so **** it, time to treat myself.

I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you :p

You poor proletariat being manipulated by the Bourgeoisie! :D

Unless we fight the capitalist regime you're doomed to a life on the spade my friend. :p

Caporegime
I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you :p
I am sure buyers remorse will kick in :D

I missed the presentation yesterday, as was at the cinema and then out for a meal and watching this morning gave me a bit of a semi on. I do love a bit of RayTracing and have done since the old Amiga days. NVidia certainly know how to touch me in my special place :D

Back
Top Bottom