• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Just ordered a damaged box PS4 PRO from Ebay for £315 quid with fortnite included! and I’ve still spent less than I would have on the 2080Ti and still have a 1080ti!

I can use this with my 4k predator screen then decide whether I want to quit pc gaming full stop :)

Don
Can't we have a option for a simple 'NO'?

Instead of 'Finished with PC Gaming' which I'm not!

Amended

Over complicated POLL imo...I dont give a hoop who buys a 2050 card lol

Partly my fault - Op asked for "2060 and lower", but I amended to 2050, as thought it might be useful - 1050ti and similar have sold pretty well to people with lower budgets/expectations

Soldato
Just ordered a damaged box PS4 PRO from Ebay for £315 quid with fortnite included! and I’ve still spent less than I would have on the 2080Ti and still have a 1080ti!

I can use this with my 4k predator screen then decide whether I want to quit pc gaming full stop :)

To be fair I recently went and got a pro as well and have been enjoying it very much so far. Quite a few good games on it.

And on my 4k OLED looks great too. Make sure to get god of war and horizon zero dawn to name a few, really great games.

Soldato
i was planning on getting 2 with a nvlink but when i saw the prices it dented my plans, but the final nail in the coffin was no performance numbers, i still have hope but for that kind of cash it better be something unreal compared to the 1080ti at least 100 fps ultra 4k gaming with rtx on, i'll hold on until we get real world benchmark results only then will i yay or nay

Soldato
To be fair I recently went and got a pro as well and have been enjoying it very much so far. Quite a few good games on it.

And on my 4k OLED looks great too. Make sure to get god of war and horizon zero dawn to name a few, really great games.

I could even buy a new 4k TV and STILL have spent less than the 2080ti

Thanks NVIDIA for inventing better Ways for people to spend their money

Caporegime
Do you see it as the new Titan, Greg? I'm assuming if they did bring out a Titan and priced it around £2k then that would be beyond the line for you?

Not really thought about it bud but having not spent a penny on my PC in months and months, as much as I grumble about the price, I was pretty much set on getting one. I did put £1,000 as my max but whatever. You getting one Pal?

Thought you said after one of the older Titans you'd never pay more than that for a card again? Think it was the same one I bought around the £700-800 mark.

Also checking to see who's voted so we can check the PC gaming section and see who's truly done with gaming or just overreacting snow flakes :D

Mate, I bet I did say that but I also tell porkies to myself and go against what I should be doing, People do say this and that about PC gaming and "I am done with it" but not sure if people expect to buy the top card for 38p and anymore is being ripped off. :D Time will tell anyways but no two ways about it, this price for the 2080Ti is crazy.

Same it was £1049 at 8am, and now its £1249.99 =]

Unfortunately, I didn't order from here, as when adding to my basket, it went up £200 notes and I couldn't justify that. My bad for being at the cinema and then out for a meal with the Mrs I guess :(

Permabanned
No - Other: don't need to upgrade, I have a 1080 and it's fine.
However, I am losing interest in PC gaming, so when I eventually do need a new PC I'll go more mid-range than high-end.
I agree with comments about the poll being too complicated. I could have ticked any No option.

Back
Top Bottom