• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Just ordered a Note 9, was all about getting an iPhone XS 65gb but backed out in the Apple store.. wasn't sold on the iPhone at all after having abit of hands on time with it.

Soldato
Dealing with mp3’s is just a hassle anyways. Apple Music or Spotify is the future. :) no more dragging an dropping music, ever.
Until Apple or spotify decide to drop the licence for your favourite " artists"......which of course they wont announce at all, it will just happen overnight.

Soldato
Until Apple or spotify decide to drop the licence for your favourite " artists"......which of course they wont announce at all, it will just happen overnight.
That probably won’t happen though. They’re massive company’s, making a lot of cash through subscriptions.

Anything I’ve Shazam’d on a night out, Apple Music has had it in its library. I don’t think there’s anything I haven’t found yet.

Soldato
That probably won’t happen though. They’re massive company’s, making a lot of cash through subscriptions.

Anything I’ve Shazam’d on a night out, Apple Music has had it in its library. I don’t think there’s anything I haven’t found yet.

I've found the odd thing. The main things for me were always the two albums from Swedish House Mafia

Soldato
I've found the odd thing. The main things for me were always the two albums from Swedish House Mafia
Which ones ? I can see a few on there.

I don’t think I could ever go back to mp3’s Now. There’s just too much hassle with transferring, and sitting at a pc or laptop sorting it all out.

Soldato
Which ones ? I can see a few on there.

I don’t think I could ever go back to mp3’s Now. There’s just too much hassle with transferring, and sitting at a pc or laptop sorting it all out.

The full versions of Until Now and Until One.

Seen a few other tracks over the years that aren't on there, but on the whole it's damn good.

Did find a lot of stuff that wasn't on Apple Music, however. Mostly the smaller artists I listen to

Back
Top Bottom