Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)

Soldato
I haven't noticed that but will have a look tonight. I assume by 4k you are in quality mode. Have you tried putting it in to performance mode and seeing what it's like?

Soldato
When driving slowly around barns does anyone notice lots of blur or smearing going on? It's doing my head in. 4k hdr on, game mode on, image looks stunning but making my eyes go funny. Ive noticed when driving slowly and making small movements the background blurs but the car is clear. 2017 Samsung.

I've not noticed the blur so much, but i've definately found my eyes feeling strained after a few hours which i haven't experienced with other games. Also on a 2017 Samsung (Q7F)

Soldato
I've not noticed the blur so much, but i've definately found my eyes feeling strained after a few hours which i haven't experienced with other games. Also on a 2017 Samsung (Q7F)

Luckily I have another higher spec model in the lounge. I might move the xbox downstairs at the weekend to see if it's the TV.....but I can't say I've noticed it on any other games.

It's really bad for me, to the point I'm no longer looking forward to playing it :( Racing fast is ok, it's just when you are driving around slowly exploring things.

Soldato
Cant believe im downloading and playing this game for £2! haha I got a one month gamepass off Cdkeys
Tempted with the 1 month game pass for £2.99, but is it a one time use only, as in can I use it after the 2 week free trial, and can you then use multiple of these £2.99 game passes for following months? Or is it £2.99 for the first month with this game pass key, then straight into £7.99 a month? Thanks.

Soldato
Tempted with the 1 month game pass for £2.99, but is it a one time use only, as in can I use it after the 2 week free trial, and can you then use multiple of these £2.99 game passes for following months? Or is it £2.99 for the first month with this game pass key, then straight into £7.99 a month? Thanks.

You definitely can't do that.

CDKeys.com said:
NOTE: This product only works with new accounts.

I'm really enjoying this game. Playing on Game Pass at the moment. I'll pick it up in the future but with RDR2 around the corner, I'm saving my cash for that. I have Game Pass until January 2019 anyway as I picked up a six month card from Amazon for £20 a few months ago, along with 1 month from Microsoft for £1 during E3 :)

The clothes rewards from wheelspins can do one though. I really couldn't care less about them, and they're a waste of space. I just want a better chance at more cars ffs.

Soldato
ynrHgUo
s!Aje6_lAqf0XopEqsopqAeAf9nr9f

As long as you have a Gamepass you can keep playing it that what I read in FAQ about the Gamepass

Soldato
I've shared an A-Class road racing tune for the '92 NSX-R, I used to complete all of today's daily & weekly autumn forzathon challenges, if anyone gets stuck.

Caporegime
Played a couple of hours for he first time tonight, first impressions are it's stunning. ... seems they've added many more activities like speed traps etc which are welcome :)

Soldato
When driving slowly around barns does anyone notice lots of blur or smearing going on? It's doing my head in. 4k hdr on, game mode on, image looks stunning but making my eyes go funny. Ive noticed when driving slowly and making small movements the background blurs but the car is clear. 2017 Samsung.

Don’t get this with my tv do you have any image processing on ?

Soldato
Don’t get this with my tv do you have any image processing on ?
I get it or have noticed what I would call , "Excessive motion blur" on headlights at night,

4K quality, HDR, LGB7 on game mode.

I don't have a massive issue with it though just something i noticed, I think they just need to dial back motion blur a little.

Tell you what though, how fun is this game, I payed for the Upgrade from Standard to Ult.
Got an Agera R, 275 through the two tunnels. MADNESS. Sensation of speed is amazing.

I am in LOVE with the Lancia Stratos 037 as well, Just got to winter, Only other car I bought is 205 T16, fully upgraded, street tires atm. Laughably fast 0-60 wise.

Just wish they had my car in it (306gti6)

I'd love to live my 450hp Highboost Supercharger dreams on UK roads with one :p

Next buy will be an E30 M3 I think.

Back
Top Bottom