Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
First game i've bought for the xbox one i've had sitting around for ages, got the preload going now and i've got a long weekend off from work next week, can't wait for this!.

I considered getting a ps4 pro or xbox one x just for 4k but can't justify the extra cash.

Soldato
OK, that guy on Mixer came clean on reddit as well, it showed him playing RDR2 but he was on Minecraft..and just a glitch.

I don't know what to do now..

Either go to GAME take my preorder receipt back and order it digitally so I can play on Thursday Midnight, or get the physical still and get a map..

Last edited:
Associate
OK, that guy on Mixer came clean on reddit as well, it showed him playing RDR2 but he was on Minecraft..and just a glitch.

I don't know what to do now..

Either go to GAME take my preorder receipt back and order it digitally so I can play on Thursday Midnight, or get the physical still and get a map..

The map will be available to download and print to be fair, getting it ready to play for midnight rather then queuing up for a midnight launch then spending half a day installing it seems the better option imho

Soldato
I won't be going out at midnight, I would have gone down early morning around 9am. Thing is, I got two pre orders, for me and my stepdad but I don't know if he wanted physical or not. He rarely plays his PS4 and the games I got for him.. Kinda reluctant tbh.

Yeah you're right I think, I'll go digital.

Soldato
OK pre ordered digitally, £60 is a bit of a sting but.. worth it :) and now we wait..

I bought it on the psn store on my PS4, then backed out the main menu screen with the game but I can't pre load it..? It says "you already own RDR2" and can't purchase it etc..

Soldato
Seriously can't wait for this. My most anticipated game this year. Been without a TV for 2 months and have a Samsung 75 inch 8K set coming today just in time for this. Excited to see how this looks on the X upscaled to 8K in HDR :D

Soldato
I'll be honest I played through the story mode then never touched it again , the online side was terrible

I Went to play through it again (XB1X backwards compatible) from scratch the other week but did about an hour then lost interest

Scrap that^^^^ spent a bit more time on RDR1 yesterday and once you get a feel for the controls again it's still a great game. got as far as the mission where you help Miss McFarland and her father catching and backing wild horses.

Soldato
I've been keeping an eye on this hoping for a PC release etc, but realised i have an original Xbox One boxed away. Are there any details on how it will perform on this hardware? Will it be horrible and not worth bothering?

Back
Top Bottom