• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Soldato
To get us remotely exited:

1. Actual DLSS and RT working to games. Next gen visuals and great performance.

2. Realistic, disruptive pricing.

---

Knock £100 off current prices and things would start to look a bit better.

Caporegime
To get us remotely exited:

1. Actual DLSS and RT working to games. Next gen visuals and great performance.

2. Realistic, disruptive pricing.

---

Knock £100 off current prices and things would start to look a bit better.

£100? Would take it to be a grand tops.

The pre-order prices for these aorus cards are £100 cheaper, but i expect it to be a waiting game for most that have ordered them if gigabyte are still fart arsing around with clock speeds.

Caporegime
I mean across the line up of the 2000 series not these cards specifically.

As was i. It's interesting that suddenly nvidia seems to have tons of stock on hand, either that or people are avoiding the FE and going to third party cards. So the prices on these other cards will remain (gouged) high until that changes. =/

Soldato
As was i. It's interesting that suddenly nvidia seems to have tons of stock on hand, either that or people are avoiding the FE and going to third party cards. So the prices on these other cards will remain (gouged) high until that changes. =/

Fair enough. Sounds like your referring to the 2080ti's where I was only thinking about the 2070 and 2080's.

Back
Top Bottom