*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Jumped back in last night after tweaking a few settings and giving the STG a bit of a tune up. Amazing the difference, also playing 32 player helps the fun factor. 64 man Twisted Steel camp fest is just the pits.
Game balance is still a bit suspect if you ask me. :rolleyes:
4kh0eb.png

Soldato
Do you have to do that every time or just once?

I only tried it briefly last night - but I'd imagine you'd have to do it each time. I'll do some more testing this afternoon, but from my perspective they've introduced a bug with the latest patch that this seems to correct. It may only be affecting certain CPUs though (I have a Ryzen).

Soldato
So what's the OP gun for a noob to take advantage of on day 1 when I can play on Tuesday / Wednesday?

Support class and KE7 is an OP noob gun at the minute. It has a double bullet frame Insta kill glitch, it's the starter support class gun so every noob running with it.

Assault class has the 1907, high rate of fire and easy to control recoil, it shreds on close Infy maps. The stg44 is good but it's now a 5 bullet kill, they nerfed it to much in fairness.

No idea on cancerous sniper scout noob weapons should be limited to 1 per flipping team.

Medic class has some horrible weapons.

Last edited:
Associate
Yup, totally spoils Twisted Steel map. The hedgerows and dykes around the perimeter are just full of them. You can't even get a decent shot at flanking the gits because you are in effect just running against a sniper crossfire. I actually ended up trolling 2 of them in my squad (who were 5 feet apart from each other) by just chucking smoke at them. Much salt.

Soldato
Unfortunately one huge drawback of no spotting mechanic

But there is a spotting mechanic, the scout class has a spyglass which highlights all enemy seen through it, they also have a perk that enemies shot are highlighted also, spotting also has decent rewards for how easy it is

Fighter planes can also drop flares to spot enemy and the light tanks have a perk you can spec into that works like the spyglass when you're aiming

Back
Top Bottom