*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
Managed to pick up a 1080 in the MM; the game is running so much better for me now - really enjoying it but I wish there were 2-3 more maps...

Caporegime
Anyone else noticing the issues with the wirbelwind not damaging bombers all the time? Been hammering away with it and sometimes the bombers takes hits and its indicated by the crosshair and the sounds but no damage is done. Just seems random as to if it does damage or not.

Associate
I had a bit of a rocky start with this one, but now i've gotten used to playing as a squad and not soloing as much i'm quite getting into it. I did cancel my preorder but will probably end up buying it next week.

Soldato
Tried both on and off, tried DX12 and not. Seems to be pegging the CPU at 100% which is probably the issue.

Edit: Setting CPU priority to high (via task manager) brings CPU usage back down to ~50% and restores performance.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've gone from a solid 60fps to 40-50fps since the update a couple of days back - anyone know a solution of what's caused it?

Standard for dice.

They are sloppy when it comes to fixing issues, instead of doing it properly, they just use cheap methods to fix problems i.e. band aids, which in return puts more stress on the hardware, especially the CPU, same thing happened with BF 1, ran great at start but just got worse after every patch.

Back
Top Bottom