*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
Have you ran the 10 hour trial down? Add me if you need an invite "Propluspowered"

Same goes to anyone else that wants to give it a try.

That's very kind of you. Do you mind if I have one? I'll add you on Origin when I'm next on my PC, probably tomorrow evening (I'm "Sixdown" on Origin).

Soldato
Do you have to complete some single player to get to multiplayer, or is it because it's allowing me to play whilst only half downloaded that it simply hasn't downloaded the MP aspect yet? As when I start game I'm greeted with some large boxes with certain campaigns and no MP anywhere. Or is it an Origin restriction?

Associate
Do you have to complete some single player to get to multiplayer, or is it because it's allowing me to play whilst only half downloaded that it simply hasn't downloaded the MP aspect yet? As when I start game I'm greeted with some large boxes with certain campaigns and no MP anywhere. Or is it an Origin restriction?
Yeah, only let me play MP when fully downloaded. Makes sense I suppose.
Happy 20,000th post coming up btw. :)

Soldato
I must have left it too long as I can't see the invite anywhere in Origin. Thanks for trying anyway though,

Just tried to send you an invite, says your ineligible. have you had origin access before?

got 4 invites going if people want them. should take you up til general release on 20th

Soldato
Just tried to send you an invite, says your ineligible. have you had origin access before?

got 4 invites going if people want them. should take you up til general release on 20th
I'll take one please?Ta muchly. Wouldn't mind trying before buying
Origin user below (just created it - never used origin before):

DarrenStanners

Associate
I got this through origin access. It's the first MP FPS I have played on PC.

My aim is terrible, I miss hit keys, hell I don't even know how to throw a grenade! But damn I'm having a lot of fun. Sound is amazing, visually beautiful and gun play is very satisfying.

Soldato
I got this through origin access. It's the first MP FPS I have played on PC.

My aim is terrible, I miss hit keys, hell I don't even know how to throw a grenade! But damn I'm having a lot of fun. Sound is amazing, visually beautiful and gun play is very satisfying.

PC is the only way to play FPS

Back
Top Bottom