*** The Official iOS 12 Thread ***

Soldato
What are the plans like? Are you tied into specific esim plans or can you use a high street or retention plan purchased anywhere and link it to your esim?

Soldato
What are the plans like? Are you tied into specific esim plans or can you use a high street or retention plan purchased anywhere and link it to your esim?
Not sure I would imagine there are various plans from providers, I'm purely looking as I have an EE sim in my phone currently and work is Voda so would save me carrying two phones at the weekend

Soldato
I’ve just realised that if you click a link in safari and a new tab opens, you can swipe to go back now, instead of using the tab switcher.

Is that new?

Associate
Been using my Esim for a few weeks now since the release of iOS 12.1. Currently working abroad using a local esim with Ooredoo and a tmobile USA sim. Only complaint is there is no call waiting function when receiving a call on my 2nd sim while in another call. I dont know if this is a limitation by the software or by my network.

Permabanned
The promised improvement is not up to what Apple had hinted. Most users will probably not experience any gain in fluidity. At best, they will feel a little better, especially when browsing the Internet, when they write a message, or when they open their camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom