*** World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ***

Associate
If i can drag myself away from POE and EQ Project 99 i will probably resub to this, will look at an Alliance toon on Silvermoon, i think i might have a few characters there already, maybe horde.

Associate
Would your guild be happy to add leveling people? Just for the social side.

I'm in same guild as Nikumba and its just a group of friends and socials playing the game. We welcome anyone who wants to play. We don't do raiding but we do happily do dungeons, mythic+ and levelling/discord chat while playing. Its a social guild for playing the game and we don't have objectives or timers or schedules in mind outside of whatever you want to do.

More the merrier on Silvermoon alliance. I am sure Nikumba will be in touch with you from one of his chars but if not look us up. ZombieCLAN on Silvermoon.

Associate
Also I must really pay more attention to the OcUK chat. If anyone ever wants to run M+ for alliance I am more than happy to do them. Playing Disc Priest, Fury Warrior and Frost Mage around 360 ilvl. Been mainly doing +7 ish with our group.

Soldato
Isn't that the very light multi threading they're adding.

Only available on win10 with suitable card etc.

Last time I saw a chart it seemed like 10% or less gain (with a 5ghz hex core no less) so idk how visible that's going to be.

Associate
I'm in same guild as Nikumba and its just a group of friends and socials playing the game. We welcome anyone who wants to play. We don't do raiding but we do happily do dungeons, mythic+ and levelling/discord chat while playing. Its a social guild for playing the game and we don't have objectives or timers or schedules in mind outside of whatever you want to do.

More the merrier on Silvermoon alliance. I am sure Nikumba will be in touch with you from one of his chars but if not look us up. ZombieCLAN on Silvermoon.

Perfect thanks bud, I will certainly give you a message. Unfortunately due to my job I can never make raid nights etc... So it really is just a social aspect and maybe some M+ etc..

Soldato
I'm thinking about getting back into World of Warcraft but I don't know anyone who plays it anymore. Are there any guilds here that are looking for casual members?

Also how long does it take to level to max level when you use a level 110 character boost?

Back
Top Bottom